canzman

2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

On 6/26/2018 at 12:37 PM, gothedistance said:

On the subject of cleats, are teams not restricted to one shoe color anymore? 

The teams still select either black or white, but players now have the option to where either black, white or the team colored. However, I am keeping the graphics with the official colors.

Anyone find it odd that no teams have released any kind of jersey/uniform schedule yet? Usually teams like the Panthers, Chargers, Dolphins, Bears, and Texans would have released theirs by now. It might have to do with the new alternate jersey rule.

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Anyone find it odd that no teams have released any kind of jersey/uniform schedule yet? Usually teams like the Panthers, Chargers, Dolphins, Bears, and Texans would have released theirs by now. It might have to do with the new alternate jersey rule.

And Giants.

On 7/4/2018 at 11:38 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm not sure why anybody would be looking forward to the Saints wearing the all black leotards.  Gold pants... always.

Agreed, this is a much better match-up:

Fy6A4ey.jpg

On 7/7/2018 at 9:09 AM, NFLfan10 said:

Teams can officially wear their alternates/color rush 3 times this season. Here are the teams that I think will wear there alternate 3 times:

Jaguars (teal)

Panthers (light blue)

Titans (light blue–mainly due to early season road games in MIA/JAX again)

Rams (blue)

Hopefully teams like the Eagles and Ravens don't. And hopefully teams like the Jags and Panthers can substitute their light alternates for a white at home game. I'd love to see the Jags wear teal vs. New England in Week 2 rather than all white. It is a late kickoff so I think it's possible.

Teams are probably going to do what the Panthers and Titans do now. Wear lighter colors in really hot temperature games to avoid being baked by darker colors. Notice how the Bears will wear their orange alternate at Miami when Chicago visits the Dolphins. Now that the league allows teams to wear a third jersey 3 times, teams will try to take advantage of that cause.