2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/23/2018 at 5:43 PM, Olmec said:

I was hoping that was a mistake when they released their uniform schedule via slideshow on twitter a few weeks ago but apparently it wasn't an error. They wore blue/grey against the cowboys last week. I definitely don't like the white pants being used on the road with the blues, should be exclusively for home. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/elitesportsny.com/2018/09/04/new-york-giants-announce-2018-uniform-schedule/amp/

Well if that is the case the Eagles will only wear the road white jersey just three times this season.  They already wore their dark jersey in Tampa going to wear it again in Nashville.  Will wear it in New York as well later as in Dallas obviously.  But the one additional game will be in New Orleans wear the Saints will wear white at home all because coach Pederson lost a bet to Payton in golf and has to wear the green jersey in the Superdome.

That leaves just Jacksonville, L.A. Rams and Washington as the only games the Eagles to wear white jerseys, which could be the fewest ever by one team in a modern era.  Unless they pull a fast one and wear white at home against Dallas but doubtful.

12 hours ago, msubulldog said:

I would love to see them wear that color in Dallas on Thanksgiving or MNF in the future, when the Cowboys decide to wear blue jerseys.

It's going to be awhile before the cowboys consistently wear blue at home. If the cowboys and Seahawks both finish the same place in the division this year it could happen next year or 2020 Seattle goes to Dallas

8 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

Well if that is the case the Eagles will only wear the road white jersey just three times this season.  They already wore their dark jersey in Tampa going to wear it again in Nashville.  Will wear it in New York as well later as in Dallas obviously.  But the one additional game will be in New Orleans wear the Saints will wear white at home all because coach Pederson lost a bet to Payton in golf and has to wear the green jersey in the Superdome.

That leaves just Jacksonville, L.A. Rams and Washington as the only games the Eagles to wear white jerseys, which could be the fewest ever by one team in a modern era.  Unless they pull a fast one and wear white at home against Dallas but doubtful.

And that Rams game could easily have been a white at home game, and that Jags came could possibly have been a white at home game if it wasn't in London. Crazy.

18 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Can we start a pool on how many repetitive "practice uniform" posts we'll have to read?

This comment feels like a practice post.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

On 9/26/2018 at 2:04 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Anyone know what the rule is if a team is wearing white at home and then the game gets flexed to Sunday night or vice versa? Would the team get permission to change its uniform? The only example I can think of is all the way back in 2009 when the Dolphins were hosting the Pats in Week 13 on Sunday night. The game got switched to 1pm and the Fins were in white. Chances are they would've originally worn aqua. Makes me wonder..

Games have to flexed almost two full weeks in advance, so both teams would have adequate notice. It presumably wouldn't cause any problems. 

Archived