2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

34 minutes ago, bowld said:

Rams look amazing. No change is even needed. Bring these back full time along with the white version. Use yellow color Rush as the alt and sell 1M jerseys

I guess it's unpopular but I can't stand the navy helmets with royal everywhere else. It might have been alright back in the days but not anymore, we have HD tv now...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jp1409 said:

I guess it's unpopular but I can't stand the navy helmets with royal everywhere else. It might have been alright back in the days but not anymore, we have HD tv now...

It's cool to see the Rams throwback again, but the 2 shades of blue was unacceptable (to me) watching on antenna TV back in the olden days. I refuse to believe royal blue helmets were impossible to make in the 80's or whenever the Rams first started wearing those uniforms. Same goes for the NY Giants uniforms of the same era.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere yet, but the Pats are wearing color rush for the Thursday night game against the Colts in week 5 and against the Packers on SNF in week 9.

Make it the alternate except adopt some white pants

12 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Treadwell is wearing high white socks for the Vikings. It improves their road look so much. No more purple yoga pants and suddenly it’s a very good looking uniform

Here's the aforementioned Treadwell and his white socks.  I can't condone the Governor's Ball glove look, but I'll take the all white socks any day over Minnesota's usual all purple.  If you wanted to throw a stripe or two on there I wouldn't argue.  

Minnesota Vikings v Los Angeles Rams

90758391980.gif

12 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere yet, but the Pats are wearing color rush for the Thursday night game against the Colts in week 5 and against the Packers on SNF in week 9.

Gotta love when marquee matchups are ruined by Color Rush. You'd think New England would have higher standards. Surprised they're wearing them twice in 4 weeks. Wish it could've been the KC Sunday night game in Week 6 considering we already saw that matchup last season.

8 hours ago, Gupti said:

A royal helmet could work if you use the same “candy apple” finish that Giants use. Its definitely better and more rich than something like, say, the Broncos duller blue domes from back in the day, almost like a middle ground between royal and navy.

2335_DEF5_848_C_4_A28_9324_E40_D82_CF3_F

Why not just change the jerseys to navy?

14 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

The all navy is such a rush of colour.

I'm starting to really hate what people are doing with their uniforms these days. Teams are just wearing their alternates/color rush more or less whenever they feel like it. I get it, your uniform might be bad, but this is your uniform, so if you keep switching it up, you'll start to lose the identity of your team as a whole.

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

On 9/26/2018 at 6:18 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Bills are in blue pants, per Twitter. Can't believe the Packers made that their throwback game. It's never been this early.

Twitter?

The @billsequipment tweet photo didn't show the pants color, several have inquired but no response back from them.

Archived