canzman

2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Eszcz21 said:

 plus I’m watching fox. Dallas is in their normal white so this isn’t going to look good.

So stupid. I even saw a couple fans asking for this to be their primary jersey. Just N-O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So will the Seahawks "wolf gray" jerseys clash with their gray pants, which are, you know, the same shade of gray pants everyone else wears?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan of Color Rush, although there have been decent attempts at it..... This just isn't. Lions have a great color scheme and this bastardizes it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Me taking one look at Lions/Cowboys matchup*

 

tumblr_nl32mn3Gy81upxwm8o1_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, HoopsCoach55 said:

Not a fan of Color Rush, although there have been decent attempts at it..... This just isn't. Lions have a great color scheme and this bastardizes it..

 

The Lions have three quality sets: blue over "silver," white over "silver," and the throwbacks. When they deviate from those, the downgrade is massive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who thought it was a good idea for the Lions to wear mono gray against the white and gray (green) Cowboys?

 

Why not wear them against a team, that, you know doesnt, wear WAH maybe?

 

i also hate Seattle’s all gray dirty laundry look. Might look ok with navy pants though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VikWings said:

Who thought it was a good idea for the Lions to wear mono gray against the white and gray (green) Cowboys?

 

Why not wear them against a team, that, you know doesnt, wear WAH maybe?

 

i also hate Seattle’s all gray dirty laundry look. Might look ok with navy pants though.

Seattle Wolf Gray and pant options

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

 

Well they’ve yet to wear it with anything other than the gray pants. The white pants should never be worn with them. And I actually don’t hate it with the green pants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the Lions silver monochromes here. I don't think their regular homes would have made for a good matchup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't the Lions wearing their color rush uniform against the Cowboys white uniform violate the NFL rules on having to wear contrasting colors? Because what I see in this game is not contrasting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I surprisingly don't hate the Lions color rush uniforms. Why they're wearing them against Dallas, though, I don't understand. Both helmets are silver, both pants are basically silver/grey, and then the Lions jersey is grey too. That's just way too much of one color in a game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their regular homes would have just been bright blue and silver vs. bright blueish-silver and silver. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eszcz21 said:

 plus I’m watching fox. Dallas is in their normal white so this isn’t going to look good.

To me if the Cowboys were in their white #ColorRush pants, this would an ideal baseball matchup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ravens go with their black pants today with white jerseys. Yuck. White or purple pants look so much better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

Ravens go with their black pants today with white jerseys. Yuck. White or purple pants look so much better. 

 

I wish the Ravens wore the purple pants. Would've made tonight's matchup against Pittsburgh fantastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now