2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

9 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

The Ravens were the 3rd team listed as an alternate. But it could be a typo -- weird because its listed in two different spots though, the ravens schedule and the browns.  But who knows.

The third CR team listed is the Saints.  They were listed as primary whites for Week 4 and then surprised everyone with their Color Rush last week. So they might have just swapped week 4 and 5 and be back to primary whites this week.  But for now they are listed as CR for Week 5

If the Ravens do go all white the only thing that might be different is a solid white sock but I wouldn't call that an alt. I think it is a type-o.

I'd be surprised if the Saints wore the CR in back to back weeks. I'm changing that to normal white then.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Bluefalcon said:

What happens if the Lions wear their Color Rush unis against the Seahawks this year, who show up in their wolf grey unis? ?

They, referring to Seattle since they are the visiting team, will likely get fined or forfeit the game if they pull a stunt like that.  Silver vs wolf grey would be frowned upon by the league office.

6 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

They, referring to Seattle since they are the visiting team, will likely get fined or forfeit the game if they pull a stunt like that.  Silver vs wolf grey would be frowned upon by the league office.

For what it’s worth, Seattle’s gray jerseys are considered white alternates (can be worn against color) and even though detroits gray jerseys are technically color rush which aren’t classified white or color, it’s pretty clear they are considered color since they wear them against white jerseys. 

Point being, I think they would be allowed to wear them against eachother but neither team would be dumb enough to do that. 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

18 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Did Payton lose another game of golf? Why would the Saints wear white for this game? Maybe they're doing a white out or something.

As much as I prefer the black tops as the Saints home jersey, I think they need to wear the Color Rush kit in the Superdome--as they've worn it 3 times on the road (Charlotte, Atlanta, and Snoopy Stadium two days ago).

15 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

Silver vs wolf grey would be frowned upon by the league office.

Oh, for Pete's sake... I can't take it anymore... What Seattle pompusly refers to as "wolf gray" is what Detroit, New England, the Giants, Ohio State and pretty much every other football team on the planet just calls gray or silver. Can we just stop?

21 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Oh, for Pete's sake... I can't take it anymore... What Seattle pompusly refers to as "wolf gray" is what Detroit, New England, the Giants, Ohio State and pretty much every other football team on the planet just calls gray or silver. Can we just stop?

Actually, Seattles grey is "lighter" than those shades of grey used other NFL teams.

2 hours ago, seahawk9 said:

Actually, Seattle's grey is "lighter" than those shades of grey used other NFL teams.

Not from what has been posted here by people not associated with the Seahawks.

It's where I sit.

1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

Only way to know is to ask @TruColor

Welp, I went through TruColor/ColorWerx/Pantone/that-guy-with-all-of-the-colors's archive and, uhhh, it's worse than I thought.

greyz.png

I'm probably just going to refer to the Hawks mono-grays from now on as their "all-#A2AAAD" look.

And "New Century Silver?" Now that's a riot.

2 hours ago, Gupti said:

Welp, I went through TruColor/ColorWerx/Pantone/that-guy-with-all-of-the-colors's archive and, uhhh, it's worse than I thought.

greyz.png

I'm probably just going to refer to the Hawks mono-grays from now on as their "all-#A2AAAD" look.

And "New Century Silver?" Now that's a riot.

In fairness, those are just on screen colors. I'd be curious what the pantone color values are.

6 hours ago, Down Under Husker said:

The A's are still alive though. What if they make it to the World Series?

Or are the Raiders out of town the whole month?

Looking at the schedule, we have the potential for home games vs. the Colts and the Seahawks in the time frame of the World Series. Playing the Colts could make for a really good, classic looking matchup on the diamond. The Athletics will need to be killing it though, because that game is on the 28th, with a potential game five on the same day.

1 hour ago, Red Wolf said:

Looking at the schedule, we have the potential for home games vs. the Colts and the Seahawks in the time frame of the World Series. Playing the Colts could make for a really good, classic looking matchup on the diamond. The Athletics will need to be killing it though, because that game is on the 28th, with a potential game five on the same day.

Seahawks game is in London

Archived