2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

On 10/3/2018 at 9:50 AM, NFLfan10 said:

Wow Titans, made your look 10x more interesting. Light blue helmet may be a stretch, I know.

If Tennessee had some white striped socks to go with their navy pants, their original Oilers number fonts (very similar to Bears and Broncos), and white jersey numbers on their Columbia blue jerseys I'd give their new uni's a major ?? thumbs up.

However what they've got now, especially those navy socks that they wear with their navy pants just totally kills it. ??

Ohh . . and as was mentioned in an earlier post, I too hate hate hate that pant stripe.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ARTnSocal said:

If Tennessee had some white striped socks to go with their navy pants, their original Oilers number fonts (very similar to Bears and Broncos), and white jersey numbers on their Columbia blue jerseys I'd give their new uni's a major ?? thumbs up.

However what they've got now, especially those navy socks that they wear with their navy pants just totally kills it. ??

Ohh . . and as was mentioned in an earlier post, I too hate hate hate that pant stripe.

If you did all that, I'm not sure what's left.

The Bengals beat writers wrote towards the end of the week that they would go orange/white.

The switch could possibly have been due to the weather report. It was supposed to be 87 so they might’ve decided against the black pants stated in the release. In the past, their release is about 90% reliable and occasionally doesn’t take into account last minute changes in pant color.

2 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

What the hell is this?

Do7-nlBVAAAm9rj.jpg

Yea I saw this watching the game, he really should be fined or something, just looks horrible.

Stop trying to make it look like a basketball jersey!

Also on another note, I don't know why but the 49ers have their classic wordmark in their endzone and it looks amazing.

7 hours ago, insert name said:

I hate when the Jets go with the green monochrome combo. I never liked it from the beginning, ever more so when THAT game happened. 

Not a fan either, but at least they wear the white socks with them.

KISSwall09.jpg

4 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

What the hell is this?

Do7-nlBVAAAm9rj.jpg

How is this even legal? He’s not even wearing shoulder pads... 

he did this in Seattle, but no where near this bad. To me, this should be more of a safety issue rather than a uniform regulation issue. Wear your pads, or don’t play, simple as that

40 minutes ago, shstpt1 said:

How is this even legal? He’s not even wearing shoulder pads... 

he did this in Seattle, but no where near this bad. To me, this should be more of a safety issue rather than a uniform regulation issue. Wear your pads, or don’t play, simple as that

He wears kickers shoulder pads, has for years and in Philadelphia he wears a special cut that essentially looks more like a tank top than a standard jersey. It starts off not looking too terrible but by the end of the game, ends up looking like the photo taken due to everything getting pushed/pulled on line battles. It ends up looking hella stupid, but whatever works for him I guess.

Shaun Rajewski
Lead Developer, Founder
Epic Web Studios LLC.

Archived