canzman

2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

Recommended Posts

The Giants should retire the white Color Rush jerseys or at least not wear them at home.  The last two years they wore them at home, they were soundly defeated.  They are cursed!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, orangefaniniowa said:

The Giants should retire the white Color Rush jerseys or at least not wear them at home.  The last two years they wore them at home, they were soundly defeated.  They are cursed!!!!

 

But outside of those 2 games, they've been competitive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Giants have also happened to have lost ~8 times while wearing their normal white jerseys and ~8 times while wearing their blue jerseys in that same time span. Retire them too??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, KGeeX5 said:

 

 

Jets should just wear gray facemasks the rest of the year. A subtle change that really looks good. 

 

And I usually hate gray facemasks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giants should add blue socks to their color rush uniforms. Also would've liked to see the eagles in black uniforms last night it would've looked better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

 

Jets should just wear gray facemasks the rest of the year. A subtle change that really looks good. 

 

And I usually hate gray facemasks...

 

Same. I usually roll my eyes at pro-gray facemasks arguments. But in this case, it looks awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, pagan696 said:

Panthers switched it up to black pants (white tops) this week.

 

It's aboot time...23 years late! I'm sure Jerry Richardson is spitting mad right now...he's the reason they wore white pants all these years.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pagan696 said:

Panthers switched it up to black pants (white tops) this week.

 

 

Finally. That should be a very eye-catching game regardless of what pants the Redskins wear. Wish they could wear it when they go white at home to make it more interesting/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 7 is busy uniform-wise:

3 wearing primary white at home
3 Color Rush
2 Classic
2 Alts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually don't like white facemasks on colored/dark helmets but I love the Giants CR helmet. I actually find myself wishing the Browns would revert back to white as well, something I never thought I'd want.

 

The Jets just need to pick a white or gray facemask and stick with it. Both look better than green.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that I dislike gray facemasks but the green is just visually more appealing. A colored facemask really pops out more, especially with a white helmet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pagan696 said:

Panthers switched it up to black pants (white tops) this week.

 

 

 

giphy.gif

 

I wanna like it, but it just seems too thrown together for the sake of it and “Madden Mix-n-Match” for my tastes. I guess I don’t mind them trying it out for a week, but I wouldn’t want it to be something they bust out too often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

The Giants should retire the white Color Rush jerseys or at least not wear them at home.  The last two years they wore them at home, they were soundly defeated.  They are cursed!!!!

 

The Giants should make their color rush uniforms their full time road jerseys just stick the ny on the helmet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, pagan696 said:

Panthers switched it up to black pants (white tops) this week.

 

 

 

Not to jinx it but I applaud the panthers for always avoiding the leggings look. It’s why they’re the one team that look good in mono black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Week 7 is busy uniform-wise:

3 wearing primary white at home  Miami, Washington, Tampa/Jacksonville
3 Color Rush  Rams, Jets, Jacksonville/Tampa
2 Classic  San Fran, IDK
2 Alts  Chargers, Falcons

Some are guesses--I am most confident about Miami, Washington, Rams, Jets, San Fran, Chargers, and Atlanta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The J-E-T-S with their gray facemasks should have tossed out the rugby ball oval-shaped helmet decal and wore the classic one with the pointed tips since they're trying to go full-retro.

 

They looked so much better in the Kelly green than the current Forest green. I could never figure out why they phased out the pointed football shaped logo in 1998 and went with an rugby oval shaped logo. Perhaps one of the J-E-T-S fans who frequent this board can explain that one?

 

 

flg3q5e3fhs25dtfmbike8cue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ARTnSocal said:

The J-E-T-S with their gray facemasks should have tossed out the rugby ball oval-shaped helmet decal and wore the classic one with the pointed tips since they're trying to go full-retro.

 

They looked so much better in the Kelly green than the current Forest green. I could never figure out why they phased out the pointed football shaped logo in 1998 and went with an rugby oval shaped logo. Perhaps one of the J-E-T-S fans who frequent this board can explain that one?

 

 

flg3q5e3fhs25dtfmbike8cue.gif

I think the idea was to have a more round-clean shape. Also having a football in a football probably looked silly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now