2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, KGeeX5 said:

Jets should just wear gray facemasks the rest of the year. A subtle change that really looks good. 

And I usually hate gray facemasks...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I usually don't like white facemasks on colored/dark helmets but I love the Giants CR helmet. I actually find myself wishing the Browns would revert back to white as well, something I never thought I'd want.

The Jets just need to pick a white or gray facemask and stick with it. Both look better than green.

3 hours ago, pagan696 said:

Panthers switched it up to black pants (white tops) this week.

giphy.gif

I wanna like it, but it just seems too thrown together for the sake of it and “Madden Mix-n-Match” for my tastes. I guess I don’t mind them trying it out for a week, but I wouldn’t want it to be something they bust out too often.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

22 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

The Giants should retire the white Color Rush jerseys or at least not wear them at home.  The last two years they wore them at home, they were soundly defeated.  They are cursed!!!!

The Giants should make their color rush uniforms their full time road jerseys just stick the ny on the helmet.

9 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Week 7 is busy uniform-wise:

3 wearing primary white at home  Miami, Washington, Tampa/Jacksonville
3 Color Rush  Rams, Jets, Jacksonville/Tampa
2 Classic  San Fran, IDK
2 Alts  Chargers, Falcons

Some are guesses--I am most confident about Miami, Washington, Rams, Jets, San Fran, Chargers, and Atlanta

The J-E-T-S with their gray facemasks should have tossed out the rugby ball oval-shaped helmet decal and wore the classic one with the pointed tips since they're trying to go full-retro.

They looked so much better in the Kelly green than the current Forest green. I could never figure out why they phased out the pointed football shaped logo in 1998 and went with an rugby oval shaped logo. Perhaps one of the J-E-T-S fans who frequent this board can explain that one?

flg3q5e3fhs25dtfmbike8cue.gif

28 minutes ago, ARTnSocal said:

The J-E-T-S with their gray facemasks should have tossed out the rugby ball oval-shaped helmet decal and wore the classic one with the pointed tips since they're trying to go full-retro.

They looked so much better in the Kelly green than the current Forest green. I could never figure out why they phased out the pointed football shaped logo in 1998 and went with an rugby oval shaped logo. Perhaps one of the J-E-T-S fans who frequent this board can explain that one?

flg3q5e3fhs25dtfmbike8cue.gif

I think the idea was to have a more round-clean shape. Also having a football in a football probably looked silly. 

XM4KeeA.png

Archived