2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

6 minutes ago, insert name said:

I think the idea was to have a more round-clean shape. Also having a football in a football probably looked silly. 

Not any sillier than the current egg-shaped rugby ball logo with another rugby-shaped ball inside . .

v7tehkwthrwefgounvi7znf5k.png 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, pagan696 said:

Panthers switched it up to black pants (white tops) this week.

I wouldn't mind seeing Carolina wear their blue color-rush pants with the white jerseys, but with white or black socks. 

That's a combination that they've yet to try.

21 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Week 7 is busy uniform-wise:

3 wearing primary white at home
3 Color Rush
2 Classic
2 Alts

Rams, Jets, Cardinals or 49ers are the Color Rush
Falcons are the Classic

Chargers and Ravens (?)are the Alts
Miami and Washington known at WaH

2 hours ago, tohasbo said:

Rams, Jets, Cardinals or 49ers are the Color Rush
Falcons are the Classic

Chargers and Ravens (?)are the Alts
Miami and Washington known at WaH

Bears are bringing out the orange at Miami. 

15 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

Chargers, the damn Chargers...can they do anything right? Their mono-blue is absolutely horrendous.

You know what’s sad? It’s definitely a bad uniform, no doubt, but this and the color rush are actually the two combos I tolerate most out of their set because they’re the only two in which the bolt is consistently against white from helmet to pants.  The other combos have the bolt against some kind of blue instead somewhere, either jersey, pants, or both, and it looks inconsistent and drives me crazy.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

20 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

Chargers, the damn Chargers...can they do anything right? Their mono-blue is absolutely horrendous.

I didn't see it during the pregame warmups, but it's probably safe to assume that the Chargers are also wearing navy socks to got with those mono-navy monstrosities . . 

14 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

The Browns still seem to favor all white for whatever reason. At least it's with brown socks today.

If the Browns could wear their Color Rush uniforms with white pants (which I don't see why not?), then I'm sure they'd choose that. Instead, we get white on white 'cause, as DiePerske stated, it's their only passable combo.

4 minutes ago, ARTnSocal said:

I didn't see it during the pregame warmups shows on TV, but it's probably safe to assume that the Chargers are also wearing navy socks to got with those mono-navy monstrosities . . 

They probably are, which makes me glad I won't be watching. Might be the only game of the season where the Browns will look better than their opponent.

NSFCvyu.png

5 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

If the Browns could wear their Color Rush uniforms with white pants (which I don't see why not?), then I'm sure they'd choose that. Instead, we get white on white 'cause, as DiePerske stated, it's their only passable combo.

They probably are, which makes me glad I won't be watching. Might be the only game of the season where the Browns will look better than their opponent.

you know, the opposite wouldnt be bad either. White jerseys and color rush pants, orange socks.

Especially since the NFL has proved with the rams it doesnt care about pants

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

2 hours ago, BigEd76 said:

Here's the white/black/blue combo:

Dpe_DnnUcAAJLVZ.jpg

The prominence of blue in the socks hurts this look.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Archived