2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Carolina wearing black socks with the black pants this week. 

why

2 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

That’s two weeks in a row Carolina ruined a potentially great uniform matchup with their pant choice. 

8x29n.gif

Cant believe I’m saying this, but the Panthers wearing white over black—even with black socks—doesn’t look as bad as I think it would. Don’t get me wrong, it’s top- (or bottom-, depending on how you look at it) heavy and I prefer them in white over white or even white over silver (take your pick of socks), but IMO the black pants don’t look nearly as bad as I thought they would.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

1 hour ago, s3ahawkz said:

Well my hopes for the Redskins to wear all white didn't happen. The uni matchup is still good though

Those were the home uniforms for the Joe Gibbs glory years, forcing the Cowboys in their navy jerseys.

Rams in yellow jerseys, pants, and helmet horns today.

I'd like to see the Rams keep this color rush uniform permanently.  Make the pants stripe solid navy.  Make the socks navy with gold highlights or add navy stripes to the gold socks.  Please make this monochrome look the primary uniform.  Athletic gold with navy highlights looks awesome, is fairly unique, and it sings So-Cal!!!  Throw in a white pair of pants and a navy jersey to mix things up now and then and call it day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1054115519668805632/photo/1

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Dallas vs. Washington is nice.

I’ve been so glad to see the burgundy/white and white/burgundy combos come back. Not that the gold pants are bad at all, I just think these other combos look so much better. I hope they keep this up all year long. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Dallas vs. Washington is beautiful. A good red/blue color balance. 

The Mustard vs. Mayo matchup looked ok. 

And the Raven purple pants are the best thing ever. Especially with contrasting socks. 

Do the Rams have two pairs of yellow pants? Because I swear their regular home/throwback pants have royal blue stripes, while the CR pants have navy blue stripes. Am I wrong?

Hotter Than July > Thriller

2 hours ago, Mitch B said:

I'd like to see the Rams keep this color rush uniform permanently.  Make the pants stripe solid navy.  Make the socks navy with gold highlights or add navy stripes to the gold socks.  Please make this monochrome look the primary uniform.  Athletic gold with navy highlights looks awesome, is fairly unique, and it sings So-Cal!!!  Throw in a white pair of pants and a navy jersey to mix things up now and then and call it day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1054115519668805632/photo/1

A thing is either unique, or it is not.

It's where I sit.

Archived