2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

1 hour ago, Gupti said:

Busting out the all-#A2AAAD against another #A2AAAD user, huh? Big week for #A2AAAD fans.

I hope I'm wrong because I wanted the Seahawks to save their greys for vs the Rams and also the Lions have a lot of gray in their uniforms so white over navy would've been a better clash

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever have a uniform that you have no idea why you absolutely hate it, but you just do? Texans color rush is one of those for me. Something about it just really doesn’t work for me at all.

And the Dolphins uniform tweaks really make a big difference compared to last year. Not bad at all. But Belly Flop/Toothpaste Dolphin can still GTFO.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

14 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

Why aren't the Dolphins in all orange? That would actually work for color rush. 

Because formal color rush is dead, and the Dolphins orange color rush was too much Volunteer Orange and didnt look right.

Ctj4dOWUIAAjAjO.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bluefalcon said:

The Dolphins changed their shade of orange this year when they dropped the navy blue accents. The orange is actually darker and would look better than the old Color Rush ones did.

They dropped the all orange as well when they made the change and elected all white for color rush.

20 minutes ago, Bluefalcon said:

The Dolphins changed their shade of orange this year when they dropped the navy blue accents. The orange is actually darker and would look better than the old Color Rush ones did.

True, but even the orange color rush didnt match the orange the Dolphins had last year....at least i dont think it looked like it matched.

26 minutes ago, BigEd76 said:

Eagles in white jersey/black pants tomorrow? ?

DqidU_QX0AI_cqR.jpg:large

I'm still all for ditching the black, but might as well try some stuff while you have them. Although, with an emphasis on black and similarities between midnight green and teal, its an odd game to wear them for...

4 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

I'm still all for ditching the black, but might as well try some stuff while you have them. Although, with an emphasis on black and similarities between midnight green and teal, its an odd game to wear them for...

Rather see them do a Kelly green jersey but, probably tough with current helmet.

Archived