2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

So I think the eagles might actually do white jerseys with black pants. I saw an article about it and there were a lot of interesting things about it https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bleedinggreennation.com/platform/amp/2018/10/27/18033270/eagles-new-jersey-combination-jaguars-london-game-philadelphia-nfl-2018-uniform-week-8-white-black

This guy.. whew.

C075-A78-E-5-B3-D-41-D9-B361-0-ECD61-FAE

Why don’t Jags go teal primary so they can wear their home jerseys in the heat? Wear black in primetime or late in the season. Do an all black, black on white, and black on teal for the alternate games (probably do one of them on the road at some point maybe?).

11 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

So I think the eagles might actually do white jerseys with black pants. I saw an article about it and there were a lot of interesting things about it https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bleedinggreennation.com/platform/amp/2018/10/27/18033270/eagles-new-jersey-combination-jaguars-london-game-philadelphia-nfl-2018-uniform-week-8-white-black

I think the Eagles look far better in the midnight green pants. .

9 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

The Steelers look clean AF. These should be the primary uniforms, without question.

The Steelers block numbers are far superior to those italic ones, so I agree.  Needs their wordmark below the shield, lose tho logo from the jersey front. 

I’ve always liked Pittsburgh’s italic numbers because it differentiated them from Iowa, though I know the Hawkeyes copied their look from the Steelers. Certainly agree the block font is better, and with Iowa going to a custom font this year, I think Pittsburgh should switch back. 

56 minutes ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

I feel like that would dull the look. The silver pops on black and works well with Carolina blue. Charcoal bordering black would muddle the color balance

I think the Carolina blue would pop off the charcoal and black better, if they want to keep a third color at all. I know a lot of people want to get rid of the silver.

31 minutes ago, daveindc said:

I think the Carolina blue would pop off the charcoal and black better, if they want to keep a third color at all. I know a lot of people want to get rid of the silver.

My point is that the charcoal and black won't contrast at all. If the Panthers get rid of silver they need to replace it with white or become a strictly black and blue team

S8eR5Rf.png

Q2XFfoc.jpg

24 minutes ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

My point is that the charcoal and black won't contrast at all. If the Panthers get rid of silver they need to replace it with white or become a strictly black and blue team

Charcoal and black wouldn't need to contrast here. They both contrast with the Carolina blue, while complimenting each other. 

Archived