2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

11 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Well the Cowboys have worn Navy blue with white pants but other than that there's been no mixing and matching. There are plenty of teams that should try to mix and match color rush though like the colts could wear blue pants

Seahawks in green jerseys with navy pants would be solid.

Rams yellow with these white pants might be good too...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUBj0qlitOdRI58UX4WlP

and of course, these with white pants in the same style would be great

usp_nfl__denver_broncos_at_san_diego_cha

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

They Colts did for a few road games in 1995, they even used the correct socks, and looked awesome! 

4323231352_2c034eb84e_o.png

Yeah this is such a fantastic uniform. Bring back the blue facemask too. And the Bills red helmet. Just all of it idk man

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

20 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Raiders are wearing 1970 Road Throwbacks. Silver numbers, silver pants. Based on this, it's clear the team never wanted to do Color Rush in the first place and only did it because the NFL made them.

I'd bet there are more than a few teams that only participated because they had to.  The Packers, the Colts... you know, Washington never wore theirs at all.  And I can think of a few other teams (the Vikings for instance) that only wore theirs once and managed to avoid it after that.

19 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

How is this not what they wear every road game?

I wouldn't want to see this Raiders jersey as a primary road... it's cool once a year... twice at most, but I think it would lose it's luster fast.

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'd bet there are more than a few teams that only participated because they had to.  The Packers, the Colts... you know, Washington never wore theirs at all.  And I can think of a few other teams (the Vikings for instance) that only wore theirs once and managed to avoid it after that.

I’d thought that the Packers were in that camp since all they did was indignantly add white pants to their regular look. Yet, they’re still gonna bust them out on TNF against the Seahawks in a few weeks even though they’re not being forced into it anymore. Seems like that would make it a conscious decision on their part solely for aesthetic purposes. Shame, Pack, shame.

2018 NFL Week 9 Uniform Matchups

November 4, 2018 - 15:20 PM

And just like that, the 2018 NFL season is halfway over. Welcome to your Week Nine NFL uniform matchups where we see a few unusual combinations – the Raiders started things off wearing their ColorRush jersey (but not pants) on […]

Read More...

The Redskins didn't say they'd be in white. It was just a random clip. in fact, I saw Clinton Dix's burgundy jersey in the locker room on Instagram. The Browns are in white jerseys in 90% of their marketing material and they've been wearing a good amount of brown this year.

On 11/2/2018 at 11:28 AM, DeFrank said:

Yeah this is such a fantastic uniform. Bring back the blue facemask too. And the Bills red helmet. Just all of it idk man

I’m indifferent on any of the Colts’ facemask color options, but I totally agree on the other two counts!

Even as a Colts fan, I’d be totally fine with white over blue for a game or two per year (so long as the socks are white with blue stripes like in ‘95).  

And and even though I have come around to the Bills in a white helmet and think it does look good, they’re still a “red helmet” team to me and always have been, and that’s my preference. I know that’s not the traditional Bills thing, but sorry guys, red helmet is all I knew for the first almost 20 years of my life. *shrug*

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

9 hours ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

All black vs the Rams today in New Orleans. 

If they would match the shades of gold between the helmet and the jersey and add some stripes to the pants and socks, this would look so much better.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Why do the Rams insist on wearing those navy pants on the road instead of all white. The game vs the Saints would've looked much better if they wore all white and vs the Seahawks they also wore Navy pants when white would've been much better

Archived