2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week 10- Bengals in alt orange. Tampa in white at home/Redskins in maroon. Steelers in color rush.  Everyone else including Browns/Falcons are in normal white away/color home. Eagles I have in normal greens.

FWIW this list has had some changes in it since it was released in early July.   Someone said the Seahawks are now wearing color rush Week 11 but I don't have that, so we'll see. And the Ravens were listed with the weird Alternate White last week which doesn't exist and they were actually in alternate color.   So i can't be 100% certain i'm just letting you know what this designation sheet has.

Next week has some fun stuff -- 2 throwbacks, 2 alts, and 4 (possibly 5) color rush

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Why do the Bucs sometimes wear white at home Week 10 but other seasons (like last season) they wear red? Either way, it's November and it can't possibly make that much of a difference in terms of heat.

Here's what Week 11 probably looks like:

possible color rush is Seattle

4 Color rush are  DET, NO, LAR, GB

Throwbacks are ATL, WAS

Alts are CHI, JAX

On 11/5/2018 at 6:14 PM, msubulldog said:

Any chance the Eagles will wear black (at least the jerseys) on SNF?

They are wearing black.  They tweeted it out today:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, goforbroke said:

I had eagles in green this week and all black in a regular Sunday game in a few weeks. So who knows anymore. 

Well that Eagles@Rams SNF games in a few weeks is in LA, with the Rams in either the royal blue throwbacks or color rush yellows.  I wouldnt expect the Eagles to go black for that game.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Surprised we didn't get our weekly "They should wear this every week" for the Steelers' Color Rush last night, especially since it's one of the best looking Color Rush unis out there and actually uses the teams colors in a well-balanced fashion.

I'm a Steeler fan and while I like the jerseys I really dislike the pants, either stick with the normal gold pants or go with the white ones from the 1960's throwbacks. 

Also, I would like to see them swap the helmet numbers to gold to match the jersey numbers.

On 11/4/2018 at 9:14 AM, Eszcz21 said:

The Lions are wearing silver pants on the road again. I love this look. They haven’t worn the blue pants on the road yet this year. 

Ahhh, yes they have.

They wore them for the preseason game against the Raiders in Oakland back in August.  While it wasn't a regular season game they still wore them as they're still in the official catalog and their equipment dept does stock them.

detroit-lions-wide-receiver-tj-jones-run

IMO those Honolulu blue pants looked better back in 1998 only due to the silver socks, the pant striping is better on the 2018 pants.  The current HBlue pants would look so much better if they still had had silver themed socks to wear with them like they did back in '98, instead of the solid Honolulu blue ones which just give that terrible leotard look.

They could have Northwestern styled silver socks with the HBlue striping.  Why don't these clubs with med/dark colored pants don't take socks seriously as part of the makeup of the uniform, it just drives me nuts!   (Exception: NE, NYJ, KC, WSH, CHI)

Out of all the new permanent uniforms since NIKE took over in 2012 I view MIN as having the best, but they just kill those purple pants by wearing sold purple socks and look like purple leggings.  All the Vikings need are white socks with striping similar to their upper jersey sleeves and they'd look totally dope in those purple pants!! 

football-detroit-lions-barry-sanders-in-

Archived