2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/26/2018 at 11:12 AM, Froob said:

Does anybody else miss these jerseys? I’m not sure when they went away, but I felt like they had more personality. Their current ones are great too, but these were a lot of funAdrian-Peterson-wants-to-be-the-best-eve

Those were awful. Tapered pants stripes, panels, and piping? No thanks.

On 11/26/2018 at 11:12 AM, Froob said:

Does anybody else miss these jerseys? I’m not sure when they went away, but I felt like they had more personality. Their current ones are great too, but these were a lot of funAdrian-Peterson-wants-to-be-the-best-eve

You're not alone, I've always liked them. Obviously not speaking for everyone but my gf's brother-in-law is a big Vikes fan and he doesn't like how plain the current jerseys are, but he does like the satin helmet. When I probed more I asked what about the black facemask? He said he never realized it was black 😁 We are a unique group here

15 minutes ago, orangefaniniowa said:

I'm thinking the Bucs will wear white jerseys/white pants against Carolina.  Outside of the Steelers game earlier, I don't see the Bucs wearing red again at home this year.  They will have to in Dallas at the end of the season.

They’re wearing the Color Rush reds.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, orangefaniniowa said:

I'm thinking the Bucs will wear white jerseys/white pants against Carolina.  Outside of the Steelers game earlier, I don't see the Bucs wearing red again at home this year.  They will have to in Dallas at the end of the season.

This summer the Panthers indicated they are wearing white tops in Tampa, hence the Bucs wearing their colors finally for a home day game

59 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

Week 14:
3 color rushes
1 alt
1 throwback
Browns and Cowboys wearing white at home

God forbid the Browns finish out the year wearing color. They did the same thing last year vs Baltimore Week 15 after wearing brown the previous few games.

Throwback = Dolphins

Color Rush = maybe Seattle, Buffalo, KC or CHI if those count

Alt is maybe ARI or SF

Archived