2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No silver pants again for Carolina. Very strange. Even more disappointing that the Browns are inexplicably wearing white at home. Imagine this matchup with Carolina in white over black with blue socks and Cleveland in brown over orange. That would look cool for a rare meeting between these teams. I sound like a broken record, but I hate white at home for interconference match ups.

Here is a mock up: https://imgur.com/a/mWUNrgS

On 12/3/2018 at 7:24 AM, insert name said:

For the love of god, SAINTS WEAR YOUR GOLD PANTS ALREADY!!!!

and while we're at it, PANTHERS . . . BRING YOUR SILVER PANTS BACK READY !!!!

You've got 3 weeks to do it.

Most of us are mono'd out!!

On 12/7/2018 at 9:55 AM, JOEYxFRESCO said:

Black on black for Carolina this week

I think they’re also going with white socks? 

Browns are back to going all-white again. Currently winless when wearing this combo since the redesign. I'm sure that has to be a record.

With Seattle wearing their Color Rush set vs the Vikings tomorrow on MNF, I would hope for the Vikings to break out the White Pants on the road. They’ve only worn it 3 times with the current set. Twice in the 2013 Preseason, and another time during Week 1 of 2015.

adam-thielen-nfl-preseason-minnesota-vik

joe-webb-of-the-minnesota-vikings-catche

adrian-peterson-teddy-bridgewater-nfl-mi

da0Lbhs.png

Purple over black is their best look IMO - I don't think black over purple would work as well - but I'd sure like to see it first.

I do prefer white over purple for their road look.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Its really starting to set in for me that the Panthers are never going to wear silver pants again. Uniform overhaul and a complete removal of silver from the identity is likely on the horizon. We've worn (including socks) like 9 different combos this year but can't be bothered to wear our best one. Whatever, this season sucks - might as well look like trash while we're playing like it.

On 12/4/2018 at 9:17 AM, goforbroke said:

Week 14:

Seattle, Tampa Bay, Tennessee are color rush. 

Cardinals in black alt. Miami in throwbacks again. 

Dallas and Cleveland wearing white at home. 

Week 15 only has 1 color rush and 1 color alt. No one is wearing white at home. 

Week 15 alternate is Denver.  Week 15 Color Rush I'm going to take a stab and say it will be the Jets.

3 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

This needs to be their full time road look, with the black pants disappearing to be never seen again...

Wear the purple pants with the black jerseys next please.

Black on purple looked awful in Madden, I’m not so sure that’ll work.

Archived