2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

34 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

So the Seahawks didn't bother to color their end zones neon green tonight to match their color rush. They just have it as navy blue as it normally is. Last time they wore color rush at home they had matching neon green end zones. I would've liked to see them have neon green end zones and use navy blue lettering instead of the white lettering they used 2 years ago or at least use neon green lettering instead of white lettering with the navy blue end zones. Oh well maybe next year

The neon green endzone was too much, I like the idea of neon lettering. Love these unis, would be cool to see em with blue pants. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Props to the Vikes for not doing what lots of teams do where they wear all white since the other team is wearing Color Rush (MIA Wk8, KC Wk 11, JAC Wk14) I don't like when teams sacrifice their better look because of what their opponent is doing when it's not even a rule anymore.

1 hour ago, Froob said:

Why aren’t the swooshes blue on the Seahawks color rush? Would look smoother.

Do you mean green? Because if the swooshes were blue they’d blend in to the navy sleeve design and would be nearly invisible as a result. There’s no way Nike would go for that.

DuGY0U2XgAAYo5V?format=jpg&name=medium

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Just now, upperV03 said:

Do you mean green? Because if the swooshes were blue they’d blend in to the navy sleeve design and would be nearly invisible as a result. There’s no way Nike would go for that.

Whoops, yeah I meant green.

With all the mixing-and-matching the Panthers are doing this season, I’d like to see them go back to their original combo from their expansion season in 1995.

1995-carolina-panthers-frakn-reich-2.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

On 12/9/2018 at 7:47 PM, DustDevil61 said:

Anyone have a screenshot of that?

Gentlemen behold!!....My hot take.

Raves-Seashwaks.png

A bit dark on the Ravens, but I would like them to try the NU look at least once.

16 minutes ago, Ashes of Astroworld said:

Gentlemen behold!!....My hot take.

Raves-Seashwaks.png

A bit dark on the Ravens, but I would like them to try the NU look at least once.

Oh cool they finally got the purple pants in the game. I tried to make this combo like a month ago but they only had the purple color rush pants not the one they usually wear

On 12/10/2018 at 9:03 PM, upperV03 said:

DuGY0U2XgAAYo5V?format=jpg&name=medium

I would love to see the Hawks wear the green jersey with blue, white or grey wolf pants.  And then use the green pants once with the white jersey.  

On 12/10/2018 at 1:18 PM, Pengin. said:

The good ol Falcons Vs. Cardinals Reebok Template Cup 

Out of all teams I want the Broncos, Falcons, Cardinals and Patriots to all change their fubu jersey templates.  Ironically they all have nice helmets and logos its just the fubu/reebok piping that kills it. 

Archived