2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, s3ahawkz said:

What's the problem with the white sleeves? It is the same color as the cowboys jersey. Players should be allowed to wear any color sleeve as long as it is a team color or white/black/gray

I think everybody on the team wearing sleeves should have to wear the same color sleeve.  It's a uniform.  A bunch of players in various different color sleeves (even if those colors are team colors) would look like crap.  And black or gray?  With the way everyone gets all weepy about gray facemasks. No thanks.

21 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Seahawks and Chiefs should both wear color rush next week on Sunday night because Christmas is 2 days after the game so it would be a nice touch to have a red vs green game. Also color blind problem wouldn't be as big because the Seahawks wear navy helmets

I can't tell if you're being serious.

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

41 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I think everybody on the team wearing sleeves should have to wear the same color sleeve.  It's a uniform.  A bunch of players in various different color sleeves (even if those colors are team colors) would look like crap.  And black or gray?  With the way everyone gets all weepy about gray facemasks. No thanks.

Earl Thomas used to be the only player to wear a neon green sleeve on the Seahawks and I thought it looked good. I personally think it would've been cool if every member of the LOB wore it as kind of a team unity thing because most of the secondary wore arm sleeves anyway but it was usually Navy or white depending on the jersey they wore334C283E00000578-3546034-image-m-31_1460

19 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Okay, I'm officially calling for the Bills to burn their color rush look. I've tried to like them, but there's just no way I'll ever be able separate the red uniforms from the Patriots' throwback jerseys...

patriots-throwback.jpg

f1a54b06-d75c-4571-a0c7-ea7493c39071-JG_

And when they're not reminding me of the Patriots, it still looks like they're trying to rip off the Chiefs monochrome look. Give it a rest, Bills. Enough with the red.

It’s a tragedy that uniform wasn’t the Patriots color rush.

20 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Okay, I'm officially calling for the Bills to burn their color rush look. I've tried to like them, but there's just no way I'll ever be able separate the red uniforms from the Patriots' throwback jerseys...

patriots-throwback.jpg

f1a54b06-d75c-4571-a0c7-ea7493c39071-JG_

And when they're not reminding me of the Patriots, it still looks like they're trying to rip off the Chiefs monochrome look. Give it a rest, Bills. Enough with the red.

Unpopular opinion: I like the Bills red jerseys, and I wish they would pull a Dallas Cowboys and mix the red jersey with white pants & either their red socks or white socks.

23 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Seahawks and Chiefs should both wear color rush next week on Sunday night because Christmas is 2 days after the game so it would be a nice touch to have a red vs green game. Also color blind problem wouldn't be as big because the Seahawks wear navy helmets

That’d be so funny, yes.

On 12/16/2018 at 6:47 AM, Gupti said:

Pretty odd how today marks not only the final home game for the Jaguars this season, but also the first time that the Jaguars new black on black uniform has been worn on Jacksonville turf. Their home combos are as follows:

vs. NO: Teal-white (preseason)

vs. ATL: Teal-white (preseason)

vs. NE: Teal-white

vs. NYJ: White-white

vs. TEN: White-teal

vs. HOU: Teal-white

vs. PHI: Black-black (London)

vs. PIT: Teal-black

vs. IND: Black-white

vs. WAS: Black-black

Pretty strange treatment for your “primary home uniform,” huh? (please, oh please, change it.)

They only wore their “official home uniform” black jersey/black pants and primary socks once, which was at Buffalo. The home game against WAS and the game in London they wore all black socks, not the white/teal/black socks for some reason. 

On 12/4/2018 at 4:10 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Here are some Color Rush uniforms with proper socks if anyone is interested. Had some spare time at work today:

https://imgur.com/a/Gi4K0bp

Can I see that Saints picture by itself please? 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

14 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Hear, hear. Red socks should be worn at home and on the road, especially with the blue pants.

latest?cb=20120306062547

I remember that look.  I oddly liked it.  They wore red socks home and road.

quarterback-joe-ferguson-of-the-buffalo-

It was one of those quirks that shouldn't work, but it did... to me anyway.

18 hours ago, goforbroke said:

you need rules dude, and sometimes you need to get ahead of these things before players make up reasons to wear whatever color sleeves and cleats they want. William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats and everyone killed the NFL because he said it was for charity, which i understand. But you do have to draw a line somewhere. What if the next guy wears yellow cleats because its his kids favorite color, and the next guy wears polka dot cleats because he like polka music.   There's a line, stay on your side of it.  And if you know your breaking the rule, then take the fine.  NFL gives many warnings and training before issuing a fine. There's uniform codes posted in every locker room.  players know they are breaking the rules. 

Besides if i was given an NFL uniform i would be honored beyond belief. I would not try to alter to to fit my own personal taste. 

Come on, man. We aren't talking about purple cleats or polka dots here. 

usa_today_11715438.0.jpg

17 hours ago, Pauly said:

Why can't the Chargers wear white pants with the Navy tops at home.Do they think it's a San Diego look? The all white look at least on the road looks much better at night than during the day for them.And yes Buffalo needs to burn the red jerseys and red pants.Now. 

I can't stand those navy pants.  I wish the chargers would burn those.

20 minutes ago, coogrfan said:

Come on, man. We aren't talking about purple cleats or polka dots here. 

usa_today_11715438.0.jpg

wouldn't it look weird if an o line from left to right had one guy in white sleeves, one silver, one navy, one royal blue, and one black?       They have a uniform.. that's why its called a uniform because they are supposed to look alike.

And again, they get PLENTY of warnings and training so its not like this was some surprise fine he got hit with. If you park in a fire lane and run into the supermarket for 5 mins and get a ticket right away, i can see you saying a cop is being unreasonable.  But if you get 5 warnings, PLUS all the yellow stripes, and the big signs, and still do it, then don't act like the cops are being unfair. 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived