2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Did the 9ers only wear the 94ers uni's 1 time this year? Were they supposed to wear them more? Hate the team, but that set looks better than their standard set. (sleeve stripes)

got me, but the 49ers/Bears game just looks right, great unis,Ā green grass, sunlight and the old school 9ers end zones.Ā 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

The Bucs never wear that combo, yet they always seem to be projected to wear it in this thread. I'd like to see it, but I doubt it will happen outside of preseason.

Ā 

I'd like to see Detroit wear the blue pants for the finale. That was such a unique look regardless of the matching socks, and it was a lot more exciting than the generic white over silver that multiple other teams wear.

Ā 

Browns Ravens should look good with the Browns in orange pants.

Ā 

Cards Hawks needs some red pants from Arizona for a change.

23 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

Why do I feel like the Titans are gonna go Mono-Navy this week?

They probably will, or go navy-Columbia. The only time they've worn the white pants with the navy jerseys was in the preseason for their first home game.

21 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

Why do I feel like the Titans are gonna go Mono-Navy this week?

you're probably right, since it's a delfacto playoff game. If it was college, they'd bust out all black or all Sword gray.Ā šŸ™„

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

On 12/23/2018 at 3:33 PM, msubulldog said:

Saints in leotards againĀ šŸ˜”

Ā 

I just hope that Drew Brees and Sean Payton finally walk off of the sunset, that the Saints go back to a traditional look.Ā  More like gold pants more often and even white pants (not the Color Rush version), and if they do have black pants please put a STRIPE on them.Ā  And of course matching gold.Ā  Thank you and Merry Christmas!!

So, I just checked the Saints Instagram Page, and they have another Uniform Combo survey. The options were White in Black or Black on Black. Gold Panys werenā€™t an option at all. Also, Monochrome is winning of course, becuase, obligatory šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„. Why...

da0Lbhs.png

Maybe the league is relaxing the uniform rules to the point that you can select your jersey color the week before the game. I can't think of any possible reason why the Titans chose white at home in December.

Ā 

This could be a good thing, but it could also be a bad thing and lead to some unwanted white at home games.

16 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Maybe the league is relaxing the uniform rules to the point that you can select your jersey color the week before the game. I can't think of any possible reason why the Titans chose white at home in December.

Ā 

This could be a good thing, but it could also be a bad thing and lead to some unwanted white at home games.

No they have to submit what they are wearing if interns of light and dark jersey for home games prior to the season starting. Only a waiver which would have needed to be submitted prior to now would have allowed them to change jerseys. This is to allow the road team to know which jersey they need to pack for their trip

2 hours ago, dont care said:

No they have to submit what they are wearing if interns of light and dark jersey for home games prior to the season starting. Only a waiver which would have needed to be submitted prior to now would have allowed them to change jerseys. This is to allow the road team to know which jersey they need to pack for their trip

Ā 

I'm pretty sure all of the white at homes have been correct this year from the initial designation guide.Ā  There have been a handful of last minute changes this year when there have been virtually none that I've seen in years past, but i think all of them have just been wearing a different colored jersey (IE changing from color rush to primary)

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived