2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

57 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

I'm pretty sure all of the white at homes have been correct this year from the initial designation guide.  There have been a handful of last minute changes this year when there have been virtually none that I've seen in years past, but i think all of them have just been wearing a different colored jersey (IE changing from color rush to primary)

Which is why I specifically said light and dark, and left out the designation of home/road/alt/throwback/color rush

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:
This seems to have become their go-to home look and I am all for it. Should look good on Sunday Night Football vs. the all white of Indy. They never wore navy over white this season, but they haven't seemed to favor that look in years anyway.

They’ve won four games in a row, wearing the light blue pants in three of those games, including the last two (navy over light blue in Week 13, and white over light blue in Weeks 15 and 16). Wouldn’t surprise me if they’re going the superstitious route and sticking with the light blue pants for that reason.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

56 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

They’ve won four games in a row, wearing the light blue pants in three of those games, including the last two (navy over light blue in Week 13, and white over light blue in Weeks 15 and 16). Wouldn’t surprise me if they’re going the superstitious route and sticking with the light blue pants for that reason.

It could be a little of both, but I heard the players like the navy over columbia look. Plus they broke the trend vs. Jacksonville and still won, so I think the team actually might simply prefer this look now. Maybe I'm being optimistic.

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

This seems to have become their go-to home look and I am all for it. Should look good on Sunday Night Football vs. the all white of Indy. They never wore navy over white this season, but they haven't seemed to favor that look in years anyway.

They also upset the Pats in Navy over Columbia in November.

9 hours ago, simtek34 said:

So, I just checked the Saints Instagram Page, and they have another Uniform Combo survey. The options were White in Black or Black on Black. Gold Panys weren’t an option at all. Also, Monochrome is winning of course, becuase, obligatory 🔥🔥🔥. Why...

1) I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints go white over black if they play Dallas in the playoffs.

2) If the Saints happen to wear white over black this weekend, would Carolina wear their "boring" mono-black look?

Agreed.The Saints look so much better with black over gold but since they lost in that combo in week one we'll probably not see it anymore.You can bet if Philly wins Sunday at Washington wearing all white and gets in the playoffs they're wearing that combo in the playoffs until they lose.Teams are like that.

6 hours ago, bowld said:

Ravens going black jersey with purple pants 

I for one am ecstatic about this, since I've been waiting for it all season long since the surprise introduction of the second pair of purple pants! However, I do have one inquisitive inquiry about this: How has my favorite team been able to wear their alternate black jerseys three timesplus purple & gold "Color Rush" oncein both 2017 and 2018, respectively? I thought the rule for essentially everyone except the Rams was that a franchise could only wear a combo of Alt/CR up to three times total? Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, bowld said:

Ravens going black jersey with purple pants 

5 minutes ago, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

I for one ecstatic about this, since I've been waiting for it all season long since the surprise introduction of the second pair of purple pants! However, I do have one inquisitive inquiry about this: How has my favorite team been able to wear their alternate black jerseys three timesplus purple & gold "Color Rush" oncein both 2017 and 2018, respectively? I thought the rule for essentially everyone except the Rams was that a franchise could only wear a combo of Alt/CR up to three times total? Am I missing something?

2 hours ago, BrandMooreArt said:

about time, i thought they were gone for good. love this combination. 

My problem with these are the socks, and the pants stripes don’t match the other two sets. 

Players NEVER wear striped socks the way they are supposed to, so it looks super sloppy and in professional to me. Either everyone wears the socks stripes like they are intended to look, or wear solid socks instead. 

Archived