Major League Hockey: MLS/MLB/NFL/NBA Crossover (NYJ Added!)

ldconcepts

LA looks great! I like the color light blue trim.

I really like the starburst on Houston's pants and the DC flag striping.

Not a huge fan of the triangles or the font on Chicago. Maybe the triangles will look better if you replace the light blue with white on bottom line on the hem stripe...?

I think Atlanta could use some more black. Maybe the sleeves below the stripes and/or under the hem stripe...?

You could use one these elements from DC's real jersey as a shoulder patch...

2016_Primary_Back_Collar.jpeg

2016_Primary_Jock_Tag.jpg

and/or this axe logo for Chicago...

CF97Axes-640x480.jpg

Curious to see what you'll do with my Sounders!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next up is the other LA team, the Los Angeles HC.

LA+HC+Concept.png

I changed "Football" in their logo to "Hockey", and used a simple striping pattern matching the shield. I went with all-gold striping on the home jersey, and added white to the numbers.

What do you think? C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

5 minutes ago, MBurmy said:

Noticed you don't have any shoulder logos...is that intentional or more because MLS secondaries don't seem to exist?

Yeah, I've only been looking on the MLS part of this site, maybe after I'll go and research a bit more to find some hidden gems like suggested above.

Nyzv9xS.png

Next up is my take on the Minnesota United.

Minnesota+United+Concept.png 

They have one of my favourite colour schemes in sports, but it is a little complex, so I made sure to establish a hierarchy to avoid a Vegas situation. I adjusted their logo, getting rid of the "FC," adding a black outline and adding black to the stripe down the middle. I used that pattern on the home jersey, but added a chest stripe to contrast the logo, like Minnesota's hockey counterpart. On the away jersey, I got rid of the stripe, and added grey yokes and cuffs. I used black pants and a grey helmet for the home uniform. As grey and white are similar colours, I kept black and blue numbers on both jerseys.

Nyzv9xS.png

On 6/15/2018 at 5:44 PM, ldconcepts said:

Yeah, I've only been looking on the MLS part of this site, maybe after I'll go and research a bit more to find some hidden gems like suggested above.

Maybe consider putting sponsor logos on the shoulders. I think that could work if you don't find any other logos.

IxkieML.png

Next up are the Montreal Impact.

Montreal+Impact+Concept.png

I took the striping pattern from the logo, applied it to a full-length yoke and outlined it in silver. I kept the pattern on both jerseys, and used one stripe of each onto the hems. I outlined simple block numbers in silver.

Nyzv9xS.png

You've got a slight error: on the home jerseys, there's a little white area in the top left corner of the logo. Other than that, I think it looks fantastic, and this series has been awesome!

the user formerly known as cdclt

Next up is the New England Revolution.

New+England+Revolution+Concept.png

I obviously switched the soccer ball in their logo with a puck. I used a blue base, and used brush strokes from the logo for the numbers and the striping. I used simple blue and white hems, and made the back numbers match the red logo.

Nyzv9xS.png

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

This whole series has been gorgeous. Are you going to do defunct teams/identities, like the Mutiny or MetroStars?

I do have bigger plans for this series, but they’re more along the lines of concepts for each of the other Big 3 North-American leagues.

Nyzv9xS.png

Next up is my concept for the other New York team.

New+York+City+HC+Concept.png

Once again, I edited the soccer components out of their logo, and used a double striping pattern to match the logo.

Nyzv9xS.png

On 5/26/2018 at 5:49 PM, ldconcepts said:

Next up is my concept for the Houston Dynamo.

Houston+Dynamo+Concept.png

I got rid of the soccer ball in the logo, and used simple striping matching it. I used a beveled font to also match various parts of the logo, and added a sun logo on the pants and helmet.

That is a severely under-rated and underused color scheme. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Next up is Orlando City.

Orlando+City+HC+Concept.png\

On both jerseys, I used a full length yoke, primarily white on the home jersey and primarily purple on the away jersey. To finish it off, I matched that with the numbers and the hem stripes.

Nyzv9xS.png

Orlando looks great! The color balancing is perfect, and the long yoke looks good.

For NYC, I think there ought to be more navy. Maybe do navy sleeves or a yoke or something?

NE looks great except for the font, which the Revolution haven't used in a while anyways.

Still, good stuff! Look forward to seeing the rest!

Archived