Major League Hockey: MLS/MLB/NFL/NBA Crossover (NYJ Added!)

ldconcepts

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

I love the Rangers, especially the side panels, but I think you could actually try a non-traditional placement of the chest logo more on the upper left shoulder to mimic a badge.

Sorry to not respond for a while!

Your set for my Mariners looks great; no complaints! Thank you for removing silver!

For TB, I think that main logo is a bit too busy. Maybe drop the script. Otherwise, looks good, especially that fun font!

For the Rangers, I like the Dallas flag idea! Perhaps I'd try hem stripes instead of side panels... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. The number font is great! My main issue is, like @coco1997 says, the logo is too bland. I'd go with this logo instead!

Toronto looks really good, even though it's a bit too heavy on navy. Love the maple leaves on the stripes!

The Nationals look alright, but they need more blue. I might add blue cuffs and a blue hem at home.

Same advice for the Cardinals, but way to incorporate some yellow, and good job on the hockey stick logo!

I'm looking forward to the NFL stuff, but before you move on, you should do the Expos! I'd be up for a powder blue home jersey there!

Really good work!

Archived