Major League Hockey: MLS/MLB/NFL/NBA Crossover (NYJ Added!)

ldconcepts

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Astros looks good, but it seems a little blue-heavy. I'm curious what an orange home would look like, or maybe even a full-on sunrise jersey? I also thought orange pants but that's probably a bad idea...

I also agree with whoever wanted the Red Sox and White Sox to have the correct sock color.

Tigers look really good. I like the minimal amount of orange you used. The numbers do look a little funny. Maybe for the homes try orange, blue, white number and for the away orange, white, blue number.

The sunrise is great on the Astros! Great work!

I disagree with changing the colors of the socks for both Sox's (idk how to make Sox plural hahaha). I think it would though off the color balance for the sets. I get the point, I just dont think it would look right for a hockey set.

The Dodgers' striping is pretty good along with the colored sleeves. The monogram's kinda meh for a hockey jersey, but what can you do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like the double red striping for the Angels. However, I think there's not enough blue on the jerseys to have blue pants. Maybe work on the color balancing by replace some of the white with blue, or change to red pants and white socks.

KC's set is great; no complaints there!

In a vacuum, Houston looks pretty good, but I agree with @ItDoesntMatter. Waaaaay too much blue for an Astros concept. @JCRGraphix does a great orange tequila sunrise jersey, so maybe an all-orange jersey with the sunrise as striping can work!

Good logo choice for Detroit. Numbers are a bit awkward, but they tend to be with a chest stripe...

Rockies look good, but maybe add some silver?

Solid work! I look forward to seeing more.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived