Rhino Logo - C&C Needed

poiper2

Hey guys! It's been a while since I posted anything, but the other night I got bored and had some free time because school is finally winding down, so in attempts to entertain myself I drew up a rhino logo. Obviously it's nowhere near perfect, and I feel there's a ton of room for improvement, so please, please, please, rip apart this logo! Something I messed with a little bit was adding a splash of color, by changing the eye color and the white outline; however, I felt I would leave it as it is for now. Thanks!

JZDNZZx.pngbcdG5fC.png

5844649c6ef90_FiestaBowl_sig.png.2c502c8100468192da258ffb92d59593.png

Excellent start! Has a fierce look! Can't wait to see the progress.

The top of the head/nose just doesn't have the correct anatomical features. It's hard to describe in words: You have an outward curving forehead rather than an inward curving one. Maybe google a few images to look at the head profile and you'll get what I'm saying.

Try to make the curving snout line between the mouth and the horn a straight line. Also end the white highlight about half way between the horn and mouth.

You might move the base of the horns together also.

Maybe make the ears as if they were rotated facing forward. Like they would be if the rhino was charging.

Alright, so I took your all's suggestions, and edited the logo. The most noticeable things are the different head shape, as well as moving the ear back, which gives the rhino an actual forehead. I also moved the horns closer together, and moved the mouth a little bit to the right so it doesn't look like it's on the side of the head. Without further ado:

oQ3HTXO.pngV5sf8on.png

Quick side note- I am aware that the black outline isn't perfectly even with the logo in a few parts, I will definitely fix that.

5844649c6ef90_FiestaBowl_sig.png.2c502c8100468192da258ffb92d59593.png

Archived