After pepsi is done using the retro packaging, how can...

BadSeed84

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/7/2018 at 12:26 PM, ScubaSteve said:

That's what they're going for though. Coke is "traditional", Pepsi is "young and hip". It's always been that way and that's why they keep mixing up their look. I can't see that changing.

Do people really still see Pepsi that way?  The cola wars were forever ago.   

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

the 'e' looks like it's about to sneeze

It’s supposted to look like the old Pepsi globe, so that’s why it has the weird curve/bend like that.

da0Lbhs.png

On 6/19/2018 at 8:31 AM, Zeus89725 said:

That's pretty solid. It'd be better if plastic bottles weren't their primary packaging, though.

Tell that to the competition.

OfBhhDj.jpg

47499Sx.png

VmWIn6B.png

On 7/3/2018 at 10:43 PM, EddieJ1984 said:

Their glass bottles.

I never get why Coke Life gets to be part of the bottles, people seriously buy that? I did once and bleh (And I like Coke, Coke Zero and even Diet Coke sometimes)

Have you had the California Raspberry and Georgia Peach flavors? They come in glass bottles and wow are they fantastic.cokeflavor-022318_41a45d2588123da520f7c6

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Have you had the California Raspberry and Georgia Peach flavors? They come in glass bottles and wow are they fantastic.cokeflavor-022318_41a45d2588123da520f7c6

Give me flavour now.

Take that Coca Cola logo off it would look half decent retro.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

On 6/12/2018 at 12:49 AM, -Akronite- said:

It's so interesting how people develop strong opinions between colas. I could drink em all (still do, just less often) without noticing/caring about the difference. Coke, Pepsi, RC, some generic brands (some had a weird taste) were all fine as long as it isn't diet (the aftertaste ruins every single diet version I've tried).

Dr Pepper is the best pop though. And yes, it's pop.

Every single aspect of this post is right except the pop part. Though, I think we can all agree anyone who refers to soda in general as "coke" is a heretic.

53Ocz8U.png

On 7/8/2018 at 3:12 AM, Jimmy Lethal said:

Though, I think we can all agree anyone who refers to soda in general as "coke" is a heretic.

Not all of us can agree on that, you don’t speak for me jimmy!

Excellent!

Archived