Details in Logos You Feel Dumb About For Never Noticing Until Now

DCarp1231

Pretty simple explanation. Have you ever looked at any sort of logo for an extended period of time and noticed something in it that you've never noticed before? 

I was just watching TV and a Jimmy Dean's Commercial aired. I noticed the "J" in the JD logo is actually a cowboy boot. Man, did it make me feel dumb for never noticing that in the years I've been exposed to the logo.

XfcIlV00_400x400.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh, this could be a good topic.

I feel stupid for not realizing the notch in Infiniti's logo is supposed to be a road traveling towards the horizon:

2000px-Infiniti_logo.svg.png

...and in sports, it took a while for me to grasp that the Carolina Panthers' logo is an abstract map of North and South Carolina.

uaTYS.jpg

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

58 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Upside down, it forms a "W"

University-of-Michigan-Logo.png

I immediately thought of this College Game Day sign

DO7BqUmVoAAzz5y.jpg

I'm going to be honest, I never noticed that the Diamondbacks logo formed a snake, in the negative space, until a few years ago. I always thought it was a stylized A.

gnnnrbxcmjhdgeu6mavqk3945.png

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

On 5/14/2018 at 7:18 AM, panthers_2012 said:

I immediately thought of this College Game Day sign

DO7BqUmVoAAzz5y.jpg

I'm going to be honest, I never noticed that the Diamondbacks logo formed a snake, in the negative space, until a few years ago. I always thought it was a stylized A.

gnnnrbxcmjhdgeu6mavqk3945.png

Maybe, but that’s a bit of a stretch. I’ve never seen a snake head that looked like that. I always thought it was just the forked tongue 

Image result for ball in glove logo

You can make out an M and B for Milwaukee and Brewers

I am dreading this logo every day, cool in concept but now the era is over and its trying to be revived its just eh

WSna22D.gif

YKBcuDz.png
I am the guy who loves Wisconsin

3 hours ago, WissX said:

Image result for ball in glove logo

You can make out an M and B for Milwaukee and Brewers

I am dreading this logo every day, cool in concept but now the era is over and its trying to be revived its just eh

I honestly don't understand this rationale. The sports world is full of logos thay would never be adopted today, but endure because of the success or tradition they're associated with.

The Brewers are being foolish by not going all in on the BiG with all the cache it's been proven to have with the fans. Especially when the "modern" logo is looking downright creaky these days.

This isn't that big, but yesterday, I just noticed the little curls all around the Target logo, such as on the R. I can't unsee it now, and It's just bothering me now all the time!

target-logo-dog-5jeev8ha.jpg

da0Lbhs.png

3 hours ago, Cosmic said:

The Target logo reminds me of how the S in the Lowe’s logo doesn’t match the rest of the letters. You can never un-see it.

latest?cb=20150820221108

This is downright satanic.

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

Archived