SportsLogos.Net News

Fort Wayne TinCaps complete uniform unveil

The all-green hat is great, and should really be used 90% of the time. I also like the now-discontinued "FW" hat that had the letters in different red colors.

I don't really like the "Fort" on the green jerseys, as there are dozens of towns that have "Fort" in the name.

The dual gray hat is okay, and is better than the red/gray hat.  

4 hours ago, WSU151 said:

I don't really like the "Fort" on the green jerseys, as there are dozens of towns that have "Fort" in the name.

As best as I can figure, that may be an homage to "The Fort", the shorthand locals and residents refer to Fort Wayne by...though if that was/is the vase, they should've actually included the article on the jersey itself.

Just spitballin' here...

6 hours ago, Buc said:

As best as I can figure, that may be an homage to "The Fort", the shorthand locals and residents refer to Fort Wayne by...though if that was/is the vase, they should've actually included the article on the jersey itself.

Just spitballin' here...

I live in Fort Wayne, and yes it’s frequently referred to as “The Fort.” You can’t tell in the images here, but the jerseys do say “The Fort.” Anyway, these are serious downgrades, IMO. But, still a fantastic downtown ballpark and an awesome experience in our humble city.