Rappers (Not Rockers, Popstars, or the admiral) that won a championship with their team's FOURTH Best Uniform

MDGP

We all knew this thread was coming eventually! I think the title is pretty self explanatory, so I'll get this ball rolling with an example of my own!

shaq2000.jpg

In 1998, coming off his record setting 4th album, rap legend and acting icon Shaquille O'Neal decided to give basketball a try. Eventually he won in 2000 against Indiana in the Lakers' perfectly reasonable, but not quite as good as three others, current set

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

WideCautiousAmericanrobin-size_restricte

After years of struggling on terrible teams, "Eminem" decided to hang up the mic until he finally won the big one with San Antonio Spurs.

brent-barry-and-erin-barry-divorce-final

When his teammate got caught messing with his wife..he got motivated to put out 2 more kerosene infused albums.

(Just an excuse to post Brent Barry crip walk..i know that's not Eminem ?)

shado_logo.gif

4 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

WideCautiousAmericanrobin-size_restricte

After years of struggling on terrible teams, "Eminem" decided to hang up the mic until he finally won the big one with San Antonio Spurs.

brent-barry-and-erin-barry-divorce-final

When his teammate got caught messing with his wife..he got motivated to put out 2 more kerosene infused albums.

(Just an excuse to post Brent Barry crip walk..i know that's not Eminem ?)

Wait, Brent Barry's NOT Eminem?! How many other things I thought I knew were wrong?!

Archived