SportsLogos.Net News

49ers Throw It Back to the 94ers, Unveil Alternate Uniform

Recommended Posts

Would prefer these: 

 

d1560ce95e988f2f562c357a2624cbd8.jpg

 

But the stupid one helmet rule makes it basically impossible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BrianLion said:

Would prefer these: 

 

d1560ce95e988f2f562c357a2624cbd8.jpg

 

But the stupid one helmet rule makes it basically impossible

 

It's still weird to me to realize that there was a time when the 49ers wore silver instead of gold.  They're named after the GOLD rush!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, alecgoff said:

trbggfwgevdfwegrbfvdergevf.jpg

 

that isn’t a throwback however

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, A Hype said:

 

that isn’t a throwback however

Since when is a throwback of a throwback not considered a throwback?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully they use the '94/throwback number font and not the 2018 font with a drop shadow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

82351882-850x560.jpeg&c=sc&w=590&h=389

 

Guessing it'll be something like this, maybe even using their unused logo from the 90s:

 

'91%2049ers%20proto.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could it be the 1963 version? Would be similar to the all white seen earlier and something completely different for them. 

 

San+Francisco+49ers+1200.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, A Hype said:

 

that isn’t a throwback however

In the story from the mothership, it was stated that it was kinda a fauxback.  It could include aspects from something weve seen to create something we havent before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Guessing it'll be something like this, maybe even using their unused logo from the 90s:

 

'91%2049ers%20proto.jpg

 

Is that logo still trademarked by the team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we all are burying the lede here:

Someone's actual name is Al Guido.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CS85 said:

82351882-850x560.jpeg&c=sc&w=590&h=389

 

Guessing it'll be something like this, maybe even using their unused logo from the 90s:

 

'91%2049ers%20proto.jpg

 

Uniform yes, helmet, no way in hell.

 

Honestly, we're probably going to get something like this.

 

grlpCo.jpg

 

The 94 away uniform with a modern template.

 

I'm just glad the black uniforms are going away. Just an all around bad idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, linkboy said:

 

Uniform yes, helmet, no way in hell.

 

Honestly, we're probably going to get something like this.

 

grlpCo.jpg

 

The 94 away uniform with a modern template.

 

I'm just glad the black uniforms are going away. Just an all around bad idea.

 

I'd be fine with this, if....

 

1. The pants stripe was just two red stripes with white rather than black in between.  Either that, or the sleeves should match the pants, and maybe it should be red in the middle.

 

2. The helmet should be flat.  The metallic look seems to clash with jerseys designed to look like they're from the 50s or earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leopard88 said:

 

It's still weird to me to realize that there was a time when the 49ers wore silver instead of gold.  They're named after the GOLD rush!!!

Funny, I'm so used to seeing the Niners in gold that my brain doesn't even register that as silver. I just assumed it was a washed out photo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hawk36 said:

Could it be the 1963 version? Would be similar to the all white seen earlier and something completely different for them. 

 

San+Francisco+49ers+1200.jpg

the 63 jersey with gold pants would be cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ChicagoOakland said:

I think we all are burying the lede here:

Someone's actual name is Al Guido.

It sounds like a character from a Michael Scott film.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now