Sign in to follow this  
SportsLogos.Net News

Indy 500 Introduces Logo System for 2019 and Beyond

It’s okay I guess, but it could do without the bricks and just be the shield. I mean, I “get it”, but I think it’s a little overkill and a bit off-balance.

5 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

It’s okay I guess, but it could do without the bricks and just be the shield. I mean, I “get it”, but I think it’s a little overkill and a bit off-balance.

Maybe a brick background within the shield would have worked better.

I like the red brick, it contrasts nicely against the blue and gold

Love the logo for the 103rd running of the Indy 500 I haven’t liked the logos they’ve had for the past few years, but his one looks solid. Great color scheme and bold,  Reminds me of a soccer club crest

I think this is better than most of their recent efforts, so it’s a win in my book.

It’s built pretty well (that 2017 one was brutal if you look at it closely), but it feels a little undercooked. I don’t get any speed when I look at it, only the prestige part. The type just needs a little something to make it more distinctive. I actually really liked the bold, fast type from last year’s logo, and wish they would have built on that. I also feel the support type and winged wheel are a little too small.