Hey guys its Derrick here from Dasedesigns.com BACK with another eSports Logo Presentation! Its been a while since I've created a personal project, so I figured its time for another! With this one, I really wanted to create something I'm yet to see. If you follow my Instagram Page, you'll notice my curiosity with Skull Designs & Dark Logos and have made quite a few! So that was my base concept for this project, but I knew that wasn't enough! 

After doing some digging through my Pinterest Pins, I came up with a pretty dope concept! I decided to combine an Evil Skull, with the theme being around Ancient Egyptian Gold, Kings & Royalty, with a bit of Death & Fire! Quite the mixture I know, but again I wanted to create something dark, unique and distinct. One of the easiest ways to do that is by combining multiple different elements from different places and meshing them together for something original!

Now that I had the basic concept and theme down, it was time to get to work! What we have below are the final results. I present to you the "Kings of Death" esports logo

Archived