CFL Updated - Adidas Primeknit Uniform

Rygi13

As the CFL season rolls around, I decided to create uniforms for all of the CFL teams for Adidas' Primeknit uniforms because I think they look better than the mesh uniforms currently being worn. The template I am using is a little outdated, but here is what Adidas's new A1 Primeknit uniforms, which will be worn by NCAA teams this fall, look like. 

yKdEIK6.jpgEmqoRv4.jpgFSQ9SE0.jpgHBWDvjy.jpg

Toronto Argonauts

zalwaVn.jpg

Ktl8dIG.jpg

For Calgary and Ottawa I'd do something with the jerseys to make them stand out even further apart. Hamilton just doesn't look right with the large striping covering the yoke and sleeves. I'd also use different fonts for each team rather than one block font and them custom fonts for the Calgary and Ottawa alone. The Edmonton logo needs to keep the white border and letters because they look so generic without them. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 6/3/2018 at 8:05 PM, tigers said:

Yeah i'm not sold on the Tiger Stripes covering the whole top part of the jersey either.

Maybe just the shoulders.

I agree.

Think Saskatchewan's old logo (mid 1960's to mid 1980's) would work better.

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

I like them all. 

I've always said Ottawa needs to have some kind of plaid on their uniform to set them apart. Right now they feel so bland, but you followed the type of uniform they have and I think you did a nice job.

I think the Ti-cats uniform you've done is great! I'm surprised to see people say they don't like it. 

The only thing i'd suggest is having a green helmet instead of white for Edmonton.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived