Your favorite color combinations

5 hours ago, hawk36 said:

I love a good ol' royal blue and yellow (not neon yellow but a strong, bold yellow). 

ap_49ers_rams_football_680137641.jpg?w=1

IMO, if that helmet was like the Giants helmet (royal metal fleck), that uniform would be top 3. Face mask could either be blue, yellow, white or grey and it would still be beautiful

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jetlodge said:

I feel like green and grey are a criminally underused color combination in sports.

Actually, many teams use that combo now make money off of tickets and jersey sales:

Padres-Camo-Uniform.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

3 hours ago, Cujo said:

Actually, many teams use that combo now make money off of tickets and jersey sales:

Padres-Camo-Uniform.jpg

Pretty sure the helmets and jerseys are different shades of brown in that picture...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 6/5/2018 at 5:06 AM, NicDB said:

That's the one time I could accept those weird collars.  It reminded me of Eric Dickerson and fits in with the sleeves.

I liked them on Denver for the same reason - it matched their side panels. The giant orange collar that replaced it was terrible.

The Titans and Bengals hid the toilet collars pretty well with the matching yoke, too.

13 hours ago, HoopsCoach55 said:

My favorites are a tie:

Crimson and Cream, not crimson and white. That off-white color makes it feel more old school, I just wish we'd used a better uniform design.

UQSBYVCHLFMMDBT.20140701154522.jpg

I like these uniforms,  They were never intended ti be anything but a modernized alt of the classic Oklahoma look.

They just need to put those colors on the regular unis and they'd be set.

• Burgundy & Light Blue

• Purple & Red

• Burnt Orange & White

• Vegas Golden Knights scheme

• Black & Yellow

• Teal & Black

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

medium_Yellow-canucks_yellowjersey.jpg_cf.jpg.f5dba6cdcb0eb8bf383abbdb5cfe5d45.jpg6a5726e4b2c252db481cb69c065e8219.jpg_cf.jpg.0ba2a53ab3b439f1fc3bfc576fb75843.jpg

Not because I'm only a Canucks fan but I always loved yellow, red and black with yellow being the primary light colour. The Canucks could've nailed it by using those colours with their original crest and uniform template but with solid black yokes on the yellows.

Speaking of the original uniforms, I love the look of royal blue and Kelly green. So natural and peaceful together. I'm glad the Canucks are back in these colours. Just wish they bring back the traditional block font with a Kelly green border. 

I have to say, my favorite sports team color combinations are as follows:
NFL:
Denver Broncos orange and navy blue (yeah, yeah, I know, I'm biased, since that's my favorite NFL team).
San Francisco 49ers red and gold
MLB:
Seattle Mariners navy blue and Northwest green (again, I'm biased; this is my favorite MLB team).
Chicago Cubs blue and red
NBA:
Utah Jazz navy blue and gold (again, I'm biased; this is my favorite NBA team)

New Orleans Pelicans navy blue, gold and red

NHL:
Vegas Golden Knights steel grey and gold

Archived