Sign in to follow this  
SportsLogos.Net News

Hurricanes to Unveil New Third Jersey for 2018-19

13 minutes ago, Ark said:

I hope it's this

Florida+Panthers+v+Carolina+Hurricanes+T

Me too. My only issue is the Hurricanes logo on the sleve. First of all, it isn’t colored. Secondly, does it really need to be there? I would also like the see the striping  switched. Make the flag stripes  red and make the smaller stripe at the bottom silver. 

1 hour ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Me too. My only issue is the Hurricanes logo on the sleve. First of all, it isn’t colored. Secondly, does it really need to be there? I would also like the see the striping  switched. Make the flag stripes  red and make the smaller stripe at the bottom silver. 

My thoughts exactly, other than the fact that I like the subtle shoulder patch. That's probably an unpopular opinion.

That said, I would hope that if they go in another direction, they either go with a gray jersey that flips the gray and black of that black alternate--except they fill in the hurricane warning flag pattern and make the bottom stripe black (using a colored-in logo would probably look better than the black/gray main logo).

But this could be a place where new owner Tom Dundon surprises us and gives us Whalers throwbacks or something inspired by the Whalers.

2 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

But this could be a place where new owner Tom Dundon surprises us and gives us Whalers throwbacks or something inspired by the Whalers.

Coming up next, a very special bluegrass-inspired rendition of Brass Bonanza!

They need to unveil a team that will make the playoffs in 2019.  If Raleigh's going to have NHL hockey, we want a team that at least wins well enough to rank among the league's top half once every, oh, decade or so.

Raleigh's gonna have NHL hockey if they go 0-82-0 because apparently the league insists upon it and shooed Quebec buyers away.

👀

👍

carhome+red+copy.jpg

23 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Raleigh's gonna have NHL hockey if they go 0-82-0 because apparently the league insists upon it and shooed Quebec buyers away.

Manifest destiny, bro

11 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Manifest destiny, bro

35° 79' or whine

9 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Manifest destiny, bro

Something about this post makes me feel both pride and a great, great shame.

18 hours ago, Ark said:

I hope it's this

Florida+Panthers+v+Carolina+Hurricanes+T

One problem with this uniform (which I'm sure has been pointed out before) --

One flag = storm warning.  TWO FLAGS = hurricane warning.

05fa7de397b02907fa62e37594811837--flags.  hurricane-flags.jpg

I'd have to imagine there will be a boatload of teams introducing (or reintroducing) third jerseys this coming season. Some of them definitely leave room for improvement (:cough: Bolts :cough:), but there are a few I wouldn't mind seeing come back.

I'm feeling an inevitable "Not a fashion company ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" moment coming soon...