College Football 2018-19: Santa Clara is that a way.

buzzcut

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With less than 10 minutes left in the game, 0-3 Old Dominion is leading 3-0 and #13 ranked Virginia Tech 35-28 right now.

As someone whose dad went to graduate school at ODU, I'm REALLY pulling for the Monarchs to finish this one and get that program-defining moment!

bYhYmxh.png

27 minutes ago, MBurmy said:

With less than 10 minutes left in the game, 0-3 Old Dominion is leading 3-0 and #13 ranked Virginia Tech 35-28 right now.

As someone whose dad went to graduate school at ODU, I'm REALLY pulling for the Monarchs to finish this one and get that program-defining moment!

CBSSN announcers were correct saying they could take a knee and win, but RB Cox loves to experience the "Joy of Six" and scored a TD.

3 hours ago, ODUMonarchs said:

Biggest win in program history by far, can't put into words how I feel after that win by my alma mater, just happiness

It was smart of ya’ll to lure Va Tech into a false sense of security by losing to teams like Liberty and Charlotte ahead of time. 

I was impressed with Iowa's QB, defense and running game.  Honestly, the Hawkeyes should have won by 3, not lost by 11, and I say this as a Wisconsin fan.

Hornibrook is frustrating to watch...he either looks serviceable or plays like a MAC backup.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

On 9/23/2018 at 1:29 AM, Discrimihater said:

I was impressed with Iowa's QB, defense and running game.  Honestly, the Hawkeyes should have won by 3, not lost by 11, and I say this as a Wisconsin fan.

Hornibrook is frustrating to watch...he either looks serviceable or plays like a MAC backup.

I made the trip to Iowa City.  First off the "wave" tradition is awesome.

Hornibrook had a really solid game.  Five incompletions (at least one brutal drop), no turnovers, no particularly bad decisions.  They stepped up on both sides of the ball in the 4th quarter, though were outplayed for most of the first three.  Two key plays turned that around: stopping them on 4th and 1 early (then the subsequent 95-yard TD drive) and the punt hitting the Iowa player's ankle.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived