College Football 2018-19: Santa Clara is that a way.

buzzcut

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Clemson just scored to close within three, so there's that.

That said, not that anyone outside the ACC or upstate NY cares, and I ain't just saying that because they mollywhopped my Seminoles two weeks back, but this Syracuse squad is low-key pretty good.

EDIT: welp... there went that.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

24 minutes ago, Buc said:

Well Clemson just scored to close within three, so there's that.

That said, not that anyone outside the ACC or upstate NY cares, and I ain't just saying that because they mollywhopped my Seminoles two weeks back, but this Syracuse squad is low-key pretty good--good enough to make some noise, as people are seeing.

But if Clemson clemsons this one away, oh boy....

I know this about 'Cuse and Dino Babers... whomever his barber is, they are fantastic.  Dino's line-up is always on point.

Oh Lord, Eric Dungey just died. And that would've been 15 yards in the NFL.

Well, Clemson pulled it off...and they're storming the field.

Still think 'Cuse deserves to be ranked in the next poll...any previously-unbeaten team which can have the #3 team in the nation on the ropes for this long deserves to be in the Top 25.

bYhYmxh.png

4 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

You don't storm the field after beating Syracuse.

Why are they interviewing Chase Brice?

Ettienne was the offense.

They always want to get the new guy's face out there. The announcers asked if Clemson should ask Kelly Bryant back. I say nope! He left tye team, that's it. Don't ask him back, go with who wants to be there.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

They always want to get the new guy's face out there. The announcers asked if Clemson should ask Kelly Bryant back. I say nope! He left tye team, that's it. Don't ask him back, go with who wants to be there.

It's not like Lawrence tore his ACL.

He'll be cleared from any concussion protocol by next week because... college f'n football.

12 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

You don't storm the field after beating Syracuse.

Why are they interviewing Chase Brice?

Ettienne was the offense.

Wait, did they really do that? I flipped the channel pretty quickly and that just sounds insane. I get annoyed with the "act like you've been there" thing a lot, but when you're the #3 team in the country, you don't storm the field for beating unranked Syracuse.

Just now, Red Wolf said:

Wait, did they really do that? I flipped the channel pretty quickly and that just sounds insane. I get annoyed with the "act like you've been there" thing a lot, but when you're the #3 team in the country, you don't storm the field for beating unranked Syracuse.

It caught me off guard too and I was watching the game! Clemson deserved to lose because they slept through that first half. They found a way to win though.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Yes they did.

http://www.espn.co.uk/video/clip/_/id/24835703

11 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

It caught me off guard too and I was watching the game! Clemson deserved to lose because they slept through that first half. They found a way to win though.

Illegal Man Downfield isn't often called the NCAA Football and that was crushing to Syracuse.

4 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

The internet is telling me that Clemson apparently charges the field after every home win. So nevermind.

It's still unnecessary and another reason why the nation mocks Clemson University.

And the Esso Club is overrated; TD's is much better.

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Michigan losing to Northwestern. That actually hurts Ohio State and Penn State as well if the loser of tonight's game ends up 11-1. A stronger Big Ten East would help come playoff selection time. 

That Defense in the second half helped Michigan win that game. 

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Michigan losing to Northwestern. That actually hurts Ohio State and Penn State as well if the loser of tonight's game ends up 11-1. A stronger Big Ten East would help come playoff selection time. 

Harbaugh won.

Michigan continuing to win also helps Notre Dame. The ACC schedule they have left is bad, and USC stinks too.

Mullen goes back to Starkville and wins an awful looking game.  I'm glad that's a rare trip there for Florida because the cowbells make it hard to watch.

Florida has steadily improved and really, the Kentucky loss doesn't look half bad anymore.

IUe6Hvh.png

4 minutes ago, See Red said:

Mullen goes back to Starkville and wins an awful looking game.  I'm glad that's a rare trip there for Florida because the cowbells make it hard to watch.

Florida has steadily improved and really, the Kentucky loss doesn't look half bad anymore.

There are a lot of college football venues I'd like to visit, but Davis Wade is definitely on my avoid list. I don't need the migraine.

My team lost and I hate everything.

Archived