buzzcut

College Football 2018-19: Santa Clara is that a way.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bucfan56 said:

 

The PAC 12 South in particular Ian an absolute dumpster fire. ASU is NOT a good team, yet they still control their own destiny in the south. 

 

I think Utah holds on & wins the South while Washington beats Washington State in the Apple Cup to win the North. Washington State has been a great story while dealing with tragedy but the Huskies take them in Pullman. Washington over Utah in the Pac-12 Championship Game.

 

Rose Bowl: Washington (10-3)

Alamo Bowl: Washington State (10-2)

Holiday Bowl: Utah (9-4)

Redbox Bowl: Stanford (8-4)

Sun Bowl: Oregon (8-4)

Las Vegas Bowl: USC (7-5)

Cheez-It Bowl: Arizona State (7-5)

 

Bowl eligible: 

California (6-6)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I legitimately thought you were just being a smartass with the whole ASU to the Cheez-It Bowl thing. 

 

Holy :censored:, that’s a real bowl. I legit WANT a berth in the Cheez It Bowl now, Rose Bowl be damned! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PAC-12 South or ACC Coastal? Two of the worst divisions I’ve seen in a while. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DScruggy729 said:

PAC-12 South or ACC Coastal? Two of the worst divisions I’ve seen in a while. 

Big ten west, anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ALL of college football is a dumpster fire this year minus Bama. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bucfan56 said:

ALL of college football is a dumpster fire this year minus Bama. 

 

They're the JAWS of college football until someone comes along and looks Saban right in the eyes and says smile you son of a b*tch!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wings said:

 

They're the JAWS of college football until someone comes along and looks Saban right in the eyes and says smile you son of a b*tch!!

Only one with a chance is Clemson. Michigan has a solid defense but that offense would look like Clemson last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a decent chance that Saban has figured out Clemson, though. Last year's playoffs certainly seemed that way, and of the two teams, Bama's the one that somehow got better. Setting aside the 2007 season, Alabama has lost to all of three schools multiple times under Saban: Auburn (3), LSU (2), and Ole Miss (2).

 

I have no love at all for them, but I often find myself rooting for the Tide in the hopes that Saban will finally find enough satisfaction to f--ck off and retire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, alxy8s said:

There's a decent chance that Saban has figured out Clemson, though. Last year's playoffs certainly seemed that way, and of the two teams, Bama's the one that somehow got better. Setting aside the 2007 season, Alabama has lost to all of three schools multiple times under Saban: Auburn (3), LSU (2), and Ole Miss (2).

 

I have no love at all for them, but I often find myself rooting for the Tide in the hopes that Saban will finally find enough satisfaction to f--ck off and retire.

I'll only root for Bama if they play Michigan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can't Ohio State's D play this well every week? Offense is still lost when trying to run though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Why can't Ohio State's D play this well every week? Offense is still lost when trying to run though.

Their OL is very much a mess, yet until I see it, I'm not sure if Michigan can win in C-bus even with their X's & O's advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Petrino's reportedly out at Louisville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, See Red said:

Petrino's reportedly out at Louisville.

 

Good, he deserves it for being a sorry excuse of a human. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Petrino & Pitino. Two of a kind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ninersdd said:

Cal beats USC for the first time since Rodgers was QB in 2003.

 

Holy crap I didn’t realize it had been that long. It was absolutely raining cats and dogs that day. I was at a Giants game that got cancelled due to the weather so we stayed in the suites and watched that game. I think I was a freshman or a sophomore at the time. I’m in my 30s now ?

 

Speaking of that, Herm and the Devs clinched a bowl birth yesterday. They also control their own destiny in the south. 

 

So so of course they’ll probably lose their final two games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, See Red said:

Petrino's reportedly out at Louisville.

His son and two sons in law were fired along with him too. That staff will be so overworked the next two weeks.

NC State only opened as 14.5 point favorite. Get that number asap as it's going up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Red Wolf said:

There’s no evidence that Texas will be back by then. 

 

By then Texas will be in the new Longhorn Conference. Other schools in this conference: Texas, Texas & Texas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now