College Football 2018-19: Santa Clara is that a way.

buzzcut

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird how shuttering the football program ended up being the best thing to happen to UAB's football program. They only went to one bowl before getting the axe and are now 2 for 2 since coming back and won C-USA. Baffled as to how UAB lost to Coastal Carolina earlier this season. Either C-USA is real bad or UAB played their worst game ever. The one Coastal game I watched this year they looked totally outmatched, almost like they only recently moved up from the FCS.

Sad that UCF's run has to end like this. Would have preferred they get a chance to keep their streak going without having lost Milton.

1 hour ago, Red Wolf said:

Weird how shuttering the football program ended up being the best thing to happen to UAB's football program. They only went to one bowl before getting the axe and are now 2 for 2 since coming back and won C-USA. Baffled as to how UAB lost to Coastal Carolina earlier this season. Either C-USA is real bad or UAB played their worst game ever. The one Coastal game I watched this year they looked totally outmatched, almost like they only recently moved up from the FCS.

Sad that UCF's run has to end like this. Would have preferred they get a chance to keep their streak going without having lost Milton.

we now have a game going on.

so long and thanks for all the fish.

56 minutes ago, goalieboy82 said:

we now have a game going on.

Yeah, that guy's an idiot. Let the game play out instead of overreacting to the first half like a doofus. Some people.

46 minutes ago, Kramerica Industries said:

Georgia fans realize, of course, that the only way this ends is with Alabama beating them in the championship game.

How do you top last year's comeback? By coming back from a loss.

I feel like UCF's hope went down the drain the moment Oklahoma won the Big XII Championship. Don't get me wrong... The Group of 5 bid is good, but I'm sure the Knights had bigger aspirations then another G5 bid.

Oh, and the SEC Championship is now over. Ohio State has to make a gigantic statement to get the 4th seed from Oklahoma... but there is a way both teams could get in: Pittsburgh taking down Clemson tonight.

1 minute ago, Seadragon76 said:

I feel like UCF's hope went down the drain the moment Oklahoma won the Big XII Championship. Don't get me wrong... The Group of 5 bid is good, but I'm sure the Knights had bigger aspirations then another G5 bid.

Oh, and the SEC Championship is now over. Ohio State has to make a gigantic statement to get the 4th seed from Oklahoma... but there is a way both teams could get in: Pittsburgh taking down Clemson tonight.

Pittsburgh would have to win by at least 20 points to get Clemson all the way out. I can't see that. 

Texas showed poor discipline today and were punished rightly. That drive at the end of the first half was emblematic of the poor composure they've had all year.

Georgia!?!? You have a 14 point lead on Alabama, keep your foot on the gas! Mark Richt had a reputation at Bama for not being able to win the big one. Kirby's about to fall into that group too. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

53 minutes ago, willmorris said:

Hey, this Notre Dame fan isn't taking anything for granted. We're not playing this weekend; that's not boding well for us.

According to the SEC and Herbstreight, Georgia should move up to 3rd after blowing a 14 point lead and getting blownout by 4 loss LSU. I'd love Ohio State to get in, but if Oklahoma is kept out too but Georgia is left in then don't be surprised to see league commisioners burn down the CFP offices.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, MJWalker45 said:

According to the SEC and Herbstreight, Georgia should move up to 3rd after blowing a 14 point lead and getting blownout by 4 loss LSU. I'd love Ohio State to get in, but if Oklahoma is kept out too but Georgia is left in then don't be surprised to see league commisioners burn down the CFP offices.

I still see it as Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, and Oklahoma. Unfortunately, Notre Dame has done nothing today to show that they belong in the playoff and I think it's going to be a case of out of sight, out of mind.

LvZYtbZ.png

8 minutes ago, willmorris said:

I still see it as Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, and Oklahoma. Unfortunately, Notre Dame has done nothing today to show that they belong in the playoff and I think it's going to be a case of out of sight, out of mind.

Hate to burst this bubble of self loathing here, but Notre Dame is in. They're 12-0 on the season. The only way they would of be knocked out of this picture is if all hell breaks loose... which didn't happen.

Just stop with the shenanigans and prepare for the Orange Bowl or the Cotton Bowl.

11 minutes ago, willmorris said:

Alabama and Clemson both played FCS opponents, so take that "data point" out.

Archived