College Football 2018-19: Santa Clara is that a way.

buzzcut

Just now, Wings said:

I could see Dabo replacing Saban at Bama if or when he retires. 

I'd hate to see that, but if home calls I think he'd go. If he didn't, Alabama might go back to the dark ages because I can't see any other Saban acolyte that could do that job. Not even Jimbo.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROLL TEARS ROLL

This more than makes up for the Bears losing yesterday. 

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

And so the most boring college football season I can remember watching comes to a close in extremely boring fashion.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

1 hour ago, See Red said:

Has anybody actually fired a coach for not beating Saban?

Half the SEC West.  Most of the SEC East that actually cares about football enough to worry about this.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Final AP Poll out. 

Very proud of my undergraduate alma mater's Fighting Tigers, who are ranked #6, after most of the pundits at the beginning of the season had them going 6-6.

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Oklahoma
5. Notre Dame
6. LSU
T7. Florida
T7. Georgia
9. Texas
10. Washington State
11. UCF
12. Kentucky
13. Washington
14. Michigan
15. Syracuse
16. Texas A&M
17. Penn State
18. Fresno State
19. Army
20. West Virginia
21. Northwestern
22. Utah State
23. Boise State
24. Cincinnati
25. Iowa

It is what it is.

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

Guess we can use this until the new season starts, but sounds like bowl affiliations are in flux for the 2020-21 bowl season

https://watchstadium.com/news/college-football-bowl-game-changes-to-begin-in-2020-03-05-2019/ 

Like the artice says I do remember talk of the Pac12 & SEC possibly getting together once the Las Vegas Bowl moves from Sam Boyd to the new Raiders stadium. 

Archived