Nuggets Evolved: Unveil New Logos, Colours, Uniforms

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/4/2018 at 12:16 PM, Conrad. said:

Fwiw, the hexagon logo is just a patch for all the draft hats. It won't be a logo for the Nuggets (or any other team). Only the logo from the front of the hat and the skyline logo will be part of the official set of logos.

The hexagon represents the number of draft picks divided by ten.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

@Conrad.

What do we know about the Nuggets unveiling tomorrow? Logo i presume. Also unis? Is there even a live reveal event?

Aside from the cryptic vignettes, Nuggets social media gives me nothing.

6uXNWAo.png

17 hours ago, the admiral said:

The hexagon represents the number of draft picks divided by ten.

Found Nike's burner account.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

10 hours ago, Cujo said:

@Conrad.

What do we know about the Nuggets unveiling tomorrow? Logo i presume. Also unis? Is there even a live reveal event?

Aside from the cryptic vignettes, Nuggets social media gives me nothing.

Probably the whole logo suite and the Association and Icon uniforms. Maybe the Statement uni too? I'm just guessing at all of this. Don't have any under-the-table knowledge, sadly.

1 hour ago, Conrad. said:

Probably the whole logo suite and the Association and Icon uniforms. Maybe the Statement uni too? I'm just guessing at all of this. Don't have any under-the-table knowledge, sadly.

I've reached out to @nuggets, even via DM, they're not saying anything about what to expect or how it's being released. Not even any info about an event, which I would be happy to attend this evening, if i knew it even existed. 

6uXNWAo.png

I don't think this has been posted but apologies if I missed it. The Nuggets reddit has been a good place for info on this reveal, they have done a good job compiling the Evolve videos from the team. The guys at Denver Stiffs seem to think the announcement will happen around 6 MT. 

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

It almost feels like they'll just drop it all on social media than through a press conference.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

7 minutes ago, kimball said:

It almost feels like they'll just drop it all on social media than through a press conference.

Just the new logo/colors.

No uniforms.

This is the idea I'm also getting.

6uXNWAo.png

7 minutes ago, Teal said:

Any idea how long to go?

Read above.

We're just as clueless as you.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

6 minutes ago, rrfb said:

This promo video seems to suggest we're getting the jerseys tonight. Nuggets POBO Tim Connelly also spoke a bit about the new uniforms today:

https://twitter.com/HarrisonWind/status/1004446302699118592

Ewe.

When they're raving about the shorts that doesn't seem like a good omen in my book.

I have a feeling we're going to see something like their city jerseys ...

ce5cd43acec19a2dcd31260dcefeb496.jpg?ito

kimball banner.png

The Nuggets seem to be confused with what they want their brand to be and I hope they stick to what is revealed tonight for at least 5 years.

They remind me of the Jaguars with their short-term uniforms of late 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived