Nuggets Evolved: Unveil New Logos, Colours, Uniforms

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I do like these better than the last set.  But...just like the last set...piss poor color balance.  I like the Mile High one the best...the dark royal looks really good.  Wish they would have used more of that rather then the navy.

Nuggets Evolved: Unveil New Logos, Colours, Uniforms

June 7, 2018 - 02:42 AM

The Denver Nuggets unveiled their new, kinda-retro logos late tonight both via an event and on their social media channels which they titled “Evolve”. Using their secondary “pickaxe” logo as the main focus of the new identity the club stepped […]

Read More...

I don’t mind the logos that much—frankly they should’ve switched to the new primary (global?) a long time ago. Also, the mountains on the shorts are a nice touch. But the biggest issue is, like someone else said, color balance. If they absolutely had to go with blue/gold/red like New Orleans and Cleveland, I think they should use blue and gold as primaries with red as accent. In fact, they could’ve chosen the lighter blue over navy and it would’ve solved a few problems. As is, it’s not terrible but it’s also far from great.

Love the logos but they really dropped the ball on the color balance. 

Not enough gold on the homes, not enough red on the aways. 

I’m just sayin, if you have three non white colors to choose from, your uniforms shouldn’t be primarily white. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Meh. I don’t love it, dont hate it though. Could be much worse. Red works IMO, but baby blue was better. The color scheme isn’t the issue. The uniforms are dull and boring. Lack any creativity or signs of life. They are bland. The Mile High uniform is...interesting. I wouldn’t buy it. 

Thought this was just some logo updates and color changes, not a whole redesign. Meh, its alright. 6.5/10 for me.

Archived