2018 FIFA World Cup

crashcarson15

3 hours ago, crashcarson15 said:

Mexico will be thinking about that Sweden performance for a while, I think. Had a chance right in front of them to ensure a favorable round of 16 tie (and path beyond that) and instead capitulated and ended up with Brazil instead.

This, 100 percent. And to a lesser extent, same with Portugal -- couldn't believe they let that poor Spain team win the group in the end, not with Uruguay looming.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy :censored:, Belgium.

I've never seen a soccer game like that in my life.  Very few boring moments in the entire match.  If you watch soccer at all?  Watch this game.  If you don't watch soccer?  Watch it anyway.  Unbelievable.

One could say though that they... waffled on whether they wanted to win.  :D

nav-logo.png

1 hour ago, OlavoP said:

Great game. Belgium really uninspiring this tournament, just like the last one. If they play like this against the big boys there will be no miracle.

Anyway, today was an amazing World Cup day once again, let's hope tomorrow keeps the trend

The one advantage they have is they have a big target in Lukaku who Brazil don't normally have to deal with. In effect, he's a rich man's Altidore with superior hamstrings. And I really want a referee to finally give Neymar a card for overacting every time he falls down. It won't happen but a guy can dream. As for Japan? Wow guys! You lost a lot of folks some money in the first round and almost made every betting house in the world the happiest people on Earth!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

22 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

THANK YOU Croatia for not making me look stupid

I had a snarky comment in mind for this and everything. Thanks for nothing, Croatia! 

I'm so glad that we didn't get another PK shootout from Belgium and Japan. The late game heroics are much more fun. 

46 minutes ago, OlavoP said:

Ridiculous dives by Henderson and Maguire. But oh well, according to english media Neymar is the diver after all, right?

Yes.

Neymar’s the worst diver. You can’t possibly be attempting to suggest otherwise. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived