Syracuse Orange Rebrand

Bruins

Big Orange fan, and I gotta say personally this doesn't jive with me, mostly because as it is I don't think I would change much about their brand. I'm also seriously biased, but these are cool. Not to say it's bad, pretty interesting idea, just not my thing is all.

spacer.png

On 6/10/2018 at 12:18 AM, ATolly66 said:

Someone get Nike on the phone ASAP

On 6/10/2018 at 3:31 AM, tigers said:

Very, very neat.

All in all it's a great concept.

The BBall logo is very NBAish.

On 6/12/2018 at 3:47 PM, HRC4 said:

This is just fantastic. I have no other words to use.

Thank you guys so much!

On 6/10/2018 at 12:22 AM, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Amazing! My only gripe is that the wordmarks are gaudy, especially the big keylines. I'd build something tighter. 

On 6/11/2018 at 1:26 PM, HoopsCoach55 said:

Outlines are definitely on the large side, but overall I would go with it in a heartbeat!

Thanks! Yeah, I wanted the word mark to feel like an exact extension of the primary logo, so I took the S and didn't change much. I like it cause it's different, but it was pretty much the only part of the package I wasn't 100% sold on.

On 6/10/2018 at 1:45 AM, Zeus89725 said:

Now THAT is a complete graphics package. Good work!

On 6/12/2018 at 2:50 PM, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Fantastic work @Bruins, I really like how you went the extra mile with the entire brand packaging

Syracuse's brand problems go much further than their primary logo, so I really wanted to try and show how much I think they're doing wrong with their identity. Go big or go home, right? Appreciate the kind words fellas.

16 hours ago, WarriorFight said:

Big Orange fan, and I gotta say personally this doesn't jive with me, mostly because as it is I don't think I would change much about their brand. I'm also seriously biased, but these are cool. Not to say it's bad, pretty interesting idea, just not my thing is all.

I respect that and appreciate hearing from a Syracusian on this. Is there anything in particular you would change/don't like? Thanks for the feedback!

11 hours ago, raysox said:

2 years ago I did a concept where I tried to make Stanford, Michigan State and Syracuse their own S logos and I’m kicking myself I never made anything this clever. Great job man.

Of course, Death to the Block S! Where do u think i got my inspiration for this? ? Thanks so much Raysox! So cool to hear!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived