Crossover Series - NBA Hockey

JamieRose

I have more crossovers for you all to feast your eyes on, this time NBA Hockey.  I have all the initial designs done and I'll be mocking them up and posting in no particular order. For the most part I'll only be making fancy mockups for the home and road sets, but if there's enough interest I can do third jerseys where applicable.

First up - Atlanta Hawks

cE3fzoA.png

z5JJebo.png

TDZiMMB.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

Looks like fun! Are you gonna try to avoid having basketballs in the logos, though?

Yup, no basketballs will be present in any.  The shoulder logos for the Hawks have hockey pucks instead!

TDZiMMB.png

32 minutes ago, JimmyN64 said:

Yup, no basketballs will be present in any.  The shoulder logos for the Hawks have hockey pucks instead!

That they do great attention to detail! And great concept all around lookin forward to what’s in store!

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

You got the NFL Throwback Thursday, then the WNBA, and then this? You never cease to amaze us!

Just one thing though, I wonder why you still made the numbers colored in volt on the white jersey? Nike fixed that problem before the 2017-18 season.

But overall, this set is really, really great.

These are beautiful! The presentations is fantastic as well. Only thing I would change is the volt numbers on the away.

Also on the 2d away you have a white hem stripe, but on the 3D you have a large black stripe.

12 hours ago, edjb93 said:

You got the NFL Throwback Thursday, then the WNBA, and then this? You never cease to amaze us!

Just one thing though, I wonder why you still made the numbers colored in volt on the white jersey? Nike fixed that problem before the 2017-18 season.

But overall, this set is really, really great.

A bunch of these were made prior to this season (oldest are from almost 2 years ago!), but I'll update wherever I can!

11 hours ago, GDLions said:

These are beautiful! The presentations is fantastic as well. Only thing I would change is the volt numbers on the away.

Also on the 2d away you have a white hem stripe, but on the 3D you have a large black stripe.

Gonna fix that!

TDZiMMB.png

Never would have thought about the Pelicans uniforms translating well to hockey, but wow they look great. That's a really unique design and the color balance is excellent. Great job on the others teams as well. Can't wait for the rest!

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived