Should I Get ESPN+?

johnnysama

So I live in Washington state, and am considering getting ESPN+ (an online streaming service) to watch CFL games.

The question is, should I do it and plunk down the few bucks for the subscription? Asking for some advice here. Thanks. :)

UBwef0L.png

I had it but canceled when I saw there was no option to stream to Xbox.

Content was fine though.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It’s $5 a month, can you afford that? Is it in your wheelhouse to do so? For some that’s a drop in the bucket, for others, not so much. Only you can determine whether that monthly investment is feasible and worth it for you.

21 hours ago, DG_Now said:

I had it but canceled when I saw there was no option to stream to Xbox.

Content was fine though.

What kind of content do they offer, exactly? I know they have a Quest for the Stanley Cup series or something that interests me, but I don’t want to cough up $5 just to watch that (I’m a cheapskate). 

spacer.png

21 hours ago, johnnysama said:

So I live in Washington state, and am considering getting ESPN+ (an online streaming service) to watch CFL games.

The question is, should I do it and plunk down the few bucks for the subscription? Asking for some advice here. Thanks. :)

The real question is.

Does 30-50$ sound like a fair price to pay for a CFL streaming package? If that answer is yes, then go for it 100% If not, see below.

22 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

What kind of content do they offer, exactly? I know they have a Quest for the Stanley Cup series or something that interests me, but I don’t want to cough up $5 just to watch that (I’m a cheapskate). 

They have, in addition to the CFL, exclusive rights to stream MLS and USL soccer. They also have EFL championship, rugby, and other sports. Pretty much what you used to get with watchESPN plus some more(notably MLS/USL). THey also make content, but I dont know much about it.

50/ a year (or 5*12=60 if monthly) gets you CFL, MLS, USL and others. Some rugby too.

Your money to decide if it's worth it. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Cool, thanks. I may get it for a month and try it out. I have a feeling the rest of it’s not worth it for me, but to catch a Stanley Cup series and the odd MLS game here or there might be good for a month or two. 

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived