llfhockey

NFL Redesign (2/32 Atlanta Falcons 1.0)

Recommended Posts

yG5Mf9W.png

XrEtfZ4.png

NYTNPVi.png

LfQJTjW.png

OuI0sAk.png

d29d0pV.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The color scheme is good, but the logo is a downgrade and the grey facemask clashes pretty hard with a complete color set. I'd make the facemask bronze, red, or black and go with the current logo in that color scheme. 

 

Nice work on the conceptual logo, but I just don't see it as an improvement over what they have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

The color scheme is good, but the logo is a downgrade and the grey facemask clashes pretty hard with a complete color set. I'd make the facemask bronze, red, or black and go with the current logo in that color scheme. 

 

Nice work on the conceptual logo, but I just don't see it as an improvement over what they have. 

Couldn't have said it better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

The color scheme is good, but the logo is a downgrade and the grey facemask clashes pretty hard with a complete color set. I'd make the facemask bronze, red, or black and go with the current logo in that color scheme. 

 

Nice work on the conceptual logo, but I just don't see it as an improvement over what they have. 

Agreed, as a die-hard Cardinals fan, that logo is a downgrade. The home jersey has too much black compared to the rest of the jersey, and there's a similar problem with the away. And why can't our Color Rush be all red, I hate the all blacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The logo is well done, it just doesn't look like a logo for the Arizona Cardinals, and that's not your fault. It's really tough to try and replace what we currently have.

 

Uniform design is very solid, would be interesting to see a red face mask and white numbers on the home. I feel like (as stated by @ReesDaKing) there is too much black on the entire set. But that throwback jersey looks like it was made in heaven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the use of copper, but I don't care for the black numbers, especially on the reds.  The contrast stinks, tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, H11K said:

The logo is well done, it just doesn't look like a logo for the Arizona Cardinals, and that's not your fault. It's really tough to try and replace what we currently have.

 

Uniform design is very solid, would be interesting to see a red face mask and white numbers on the home. I feel like (as stated by @ReesDaKing) there is too much black on the entire set. But that throwback jersey looks like it was made in heaven.

Agreed, the throwback is near perfect, but why is there a scaly, liny pattern on the collar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ReesDaKing said:

Agreed, the throwback is near perfect, but why is there a scaly, liny pattern on the collar

Do you mean the end of the collar?

That's just the normal template/uniform

fNDAK0K.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the C&C.

 

I do want to keep the logo because I'm trying to do both logos and uniforms for every team.

 

Other than that I'll try eliminating most of the black and fix up other issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ReesDaKing said:

That's on throwbacks?

Every uniform. I believe most teams have it even throwbacks.

 

If you look closely at Tyrod you might be able to see it.

m2pIyhA.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, llfhockey said:

Love the C&C.

 

I do want to keep the logo because I'm trying to do both logos and uniforms for every team.

 

Other than that I'll try eliminating most of the black and fix up other issues.

Can't wait to see, and very understandable, the logo was really well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JlObRXn.png
j6nXvFA.png

7dC9kJN.png

R8jXeQ9.png

Ep3XYSf.png

RNrn0Dp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the second version a lot. Something that's throwing me off about the logo is the sharp 90-degree angle at the bottom left of the logo. That could be rounded off some, as it feels like none of the rest of the logo's lines are quite that sharp. Other than that, I love the logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm starting the Falcons but idk about this logo.

I tried for a modern look with the color scheme of the old one.

b0Frrld.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen over a dozen attempts at toning down or altering the robo bird (which I particularly think is a fine logo) over the years on these boards, and have never been blown away by one. The first version of the Falcons logo was bad--but good...like, so bad it was good. It's nostalgic. But, the new one is rendered well, served its purpose as an update and is pretty sleek. 

 

I've always been interested to see if someone would go in a completely different direction with a Falcons logo...something incorporating wings and a monogram or something of the sort. You might try that here? 

 

I only suggest that because I really do think you're getting pigeon-holed trying to make alterations to one or the other without it simply looking like a distorted version of what we're used to in real life. It's a hard logo to build on or re-render. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

I've seen over a dozen attempts at toning down or altering the robo bird (which I particularly think is a fine logo) over the years on these boards, and have never been blown away by one. The first version of the Falcons logo was bad--but good...like, so bad it was good. It's nostalgic. But, the new one is rendered well, served its purpose as an update and is pretty sleek. 

 

I've always been interested to see if someone would go in a completely different direction with a Falcons logo...something incorporating wings and a monogram or something of the sort. You might try that here? 

 

I only suggest that because I really do think you're getting pigeon-holed trying to make alterations to one or the other without it simply looking like a distorted version of what we're used to in real life. It's a hard logo to build on or re-render. 

Noted. I really didn't want to throw away the tradition of the F in the falcon but I had other ideas for the logo as well I might try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, llfhockey said:

Noted. I really didn't want to throw away the tradition of the F in the falcon but I had other ideas for the logo as well I might try.

I don't know how much "tradition" is in that hidden detail.. I'd bet a pretty penny that most people don't even know of the "F", but simply see an image of a falcon.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now