NFL Expansions v2

heavybass

I'm back and I took some time refining my artist skills whilst finding a better template to work on... and I've succeeded.

To begin this series... we are going to look at the current NFL teams existing from the year 2020.

NFC
ZpUShop.png

AFC
DcALTcZ.png

I hope you could fix all the helmet logos, because they're obviously pixelated. What program did you use? Also, with your outcome, does this mean that the Browns are the only team that has a center striping on their helmet? It appears so, since the rest of the teams don't have a center striping.

In case you're new to making concepts, take your time in the presentation of your concept. Don't worry, most of us here started from having sloppy presentations (forum guys, correct me if I'm wrong). You need not to rush your concepts. This is a friendly advice from a MS Paint user.

10 hours ago, edjb93 said:

I hope you could fix all the helmet logos, because they're obviously pixelated. What program did you use? Also, with your outcome, does this mean that the Browns are the only team that has a center striping on their helmet? It appears so, since the rest of the teams don't have a center striping.

In case you're new to making concepts, take your time in the presentation of your concept. Don't worry, most of us here started from having sloppy presentations (forum guys, correct me if I'm wrong). You need not to rush your concepts. This is a friendly advice from a MS Paint user.

Only 4 Teams retained the center striping 2 in NFC ((Cowboys and Panthers)) and 2 in AFC ((Colts and Browns)), the rest ditched them because exciting uniforms took their place instead... several of the teams went through rebranding.

Might as well begin the expansions... and it starts off with the London team aka the bestest team.

LONDON MONARCHS

HOME
rpu6XbG.png
mDaX6J5.png

ROAD
0Y0mbOT.png
XZ6FsWw.png

ALTERNATIVE
qckPAVZ.png

The biggest change from last time was the colour scheme... instead of purple, I've added royal blue to go with the royal red and the monarch gold.... white's there because it's England obviously.

Still one of the more famous teams from the World Bowl era.

1 hour ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

This look looks more like 2003 than 2020, (unless that’s how you envision two years from now). Also numbers?, or do those not exist in two years.

Numbers are usually something I struggle in, so i can and the first wave of these franchises exist in 2025 after the player strike of 2021 which saw Goddell forced to make conceptions to please the 32 owners who were at war at their players for forcing a no season.

2 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

While I do like the look of the away uniforms, nothing else really looks good. It’s pixelated and looks messy. Just take some time to refine some stuff.

Also, numbers? 

Monarchs belong to a unique scheme that mentioned are gold, royal blue and red with white.... but yeah I can see what you mean, looks dull actually. So I will make some updates.

Alright... Version 2 and I am attempting to making it more lively.

HOME
42TCOLW.png
1vLBSGk.png

ROAD
VkkI70s.png
KVDmZBy.png

ALTERNATE
6I725I2.png

Big changes here... Royal Blue is now the 1st Home with Gold being the 2nd.. road is still the same but with England themed collars and sleeves, Alternate is also the same but the Nike logo is different for it has a colored two tone look

So you really haven't learned anything despite your claim of "refining" your artist skills. 

With that said, we're just going to stop this right here as everything I've seen posted so far can be done with a couple clicks of the paint bucket tool in MS Paint. Add in the poorly pixelated logos, lack of numbers on both sides of the jersey and this "series" is clearly not ready for prime time.

@heavybassX - spend some time working on your design skills and take the time for something presentable before jumping into any kind of series.

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived