Alright, here's the requested update to the Purple Clemson Baseball top, as well as a first look at the Georgia Bulldogs.  The football remains relatively unchanged, aside from adding back some historical pants options.  The baseball is different, though, as it reflects the overall look of the football uniforms, especially with "The Silver Britches" making an appearance with all tops except white.  The arch Georgia word mark is paying homage to the Georgia block arch on the baseball tops from the mid-early 2000s (when I believe they lost the CSW Final to Fresno State).

Clemson Update:

HrRsVRI.png

Georgia Bulldogs:

HrRwhuG.png HrRwxzZ.png HrRwMo1.png

HrRzq1e.png HrRG1ir.png HrRH40u.png

spacer.png

On 6/21/2018 at 10:39 PM, HuntTheJones said:

The Big 12 Conference now becomes The Southwest Conference (SWC) renewed.

F*** that and F*** Texas and their conference-decimating ways. 

They already ruined the Big 8.  You couldn't pay NU, Mizzou or A&M enough money to hitch their wagons back to the Austin Cow Whores.  But overall, though, I like this concept.  Nice work. ?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

21 hours ago, pianoknight said:

F*** that and F*** Texas and their conference-decimating ways. 

They already ruined the Big 8.  You couldn't pay NU, Mizzou or A&M enough money to hitch their wagons back to the Austin Cow Whores.  But overall, though, I like this concept.  Nice work. ?

Michigan, Ohio State and Wisconsin wouldn't want to lose a win each year either! Hahahahaha!!!!!! I'm guessing the Longhorm Network went the way of Jefferson Pilot. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Michigan, Ohio State and Wisconsin wouldn't want to lose a win each year either! Hahahahaha!!!!!! I'm guessing the Longhorm Network went the way of Jefferson Pilot. 

I'll sound like a conspiracy theorist, but the B1G continues to give Nebraska the toughest crossover schedule. We disproportionately play Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State, while other B1G West teams like Iowa or Minnesota keep drawing Maryland, Indiana or Rutgers. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

2 hours ago, pianoknight said:

I'll sound like a conspiracy theorist, but the B1G continues to give Nebraska the toughest crossover schedule. We disproportionately play Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State, while other B1G West teams like Iowa or Minnesota keep drawing Maryland, Indiana or Rutgers. 

It's about who gets better ratings.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived