NBA 2018-19: Traded Players, Free Agents & Rookies

We should be getting a few press conferences today with drafted rookies. Here's a few news bits on new numbers ...

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Damn, Kyrie's 2 getting taken already? He helped bring in a ring, me personally I'd keep it off limits for a few more years. Wouldn't retire it, but still would give it some time off 

My thoughts exactly, especially considering this is the franchise that retired a number for some guy named Bingo Smith.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Damn, Kyrie's 2 getting taken already? He helped bring in a ring, me personally I'd keep it off limits for a few more years. Wouldn't retire it, but still would give it some time off 

He also demanded to be traded a year ago. Not really the type of move you want to recognize.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

1 hour ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

636652788742452458-USATSI-10904459.jpg

Doncic probably chose the worst number in the mavs font. 

Yeah I was thinking the same thing when I read he was taking #77. Looks awful. I mean, everything about the Mavs’ identity looks awful, but this especially looks awful.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

On 6/22/2018 at 5:01 PM, BShaw20 said:

Ha ha Bamba will be Bamba number 5!

DgUrRDkX0AEQhoh?format=jpg&name=medium

Good number. This guy was impressive in interviews. Very thoughtful and smart. He seems like he's going to have a great career. Between him and nikola vukovic, the magic are going to be post defense nightmares

On 6/22/2018 at 8:55 PM, FinsUp1214 said:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing when I read he was taking #77. Looks awful. I mean, everything about the Mavs’ identity looks awful, but this especially looks awful.

#77 looks awful, but props to the Mavs for giving Doncic his accent marks (or whatever they're called) above the C's.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

11 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

Shai's jersey reminds me of this:

P3klk9u.jpg

His name is actually longer than Saltalamacchia's surname.

Oy.

kimball banner.png

57 minutes ago, Dnice said:

GP184739.jpg

That Hawks identity is such a hot pile of... Everything about it apart from the color red. Starting from the flat-out weak hawk head logo that is so much worse than the sleek alternate logo it replaced, the (still) terrible neon green color pairing with red (who the heck came up with that idea?), the gimmicky uniform design with the sublimated pattern and ugly shorts that never should've seen the light of day, to that ugly font they use.

Please, change already.

Archived