NBA Soccer Crossover

IceInMyVeins

Loving your start to this series. A few things to improve this design specifically: I would reintroduce a third color. The hawks have used navy, yellow and volt in their time. One of those would really pop if used sparingly. Another thing is the just that the number on the shorts doesn't match the jersey number. Simple oversight.

On 6/28/2018 at 1:29 AM, MDTrey4 said:

Loving your start to this series. A few things to improve this design specifically: I would reintroduce a third color. The hawks have used navy, yellow and volt in their time. One of those would really pop if used sparingly. Another thing is the just that the number on the shorts doesn't match the jersey number. Simple oversight.

Thank you for the feedback. As soon my computer fixed i’ll get back on it.

Another crossover series! Sweet! Nice start with the hawks! I think the red and white look very clean together, so I don’t think the addition of a tertiary color is absolutely necessary. But out of the colors that MDTrey4 mentioned, I think yellow would work the best/tie in better with their identity 

Okay I love it. But with so many red and white teams in the NBA I feel like it’ll get washed behind in the crowd by the end of this. Great start though and I love it, just hoping that the other red and white don’t look too similar to these! Also- are you using the same template for all of them? I know they’re all Nike, I’m just asking if they will feature different Nike templates? Overall great start I especially love the shoulder design

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

On 7/1/2018 at 9:38 PM, flyersfan said:

Okay I love it. But with so many red and white teams in the NBA I feel like it’ll get washed behind in the crowd by the end of this. Great start though and I love it, just hoping that the other red and white don’t look too similar to these! Also- are you using the same template for all of them? I know they’re all Nike, I’m just asking if they will feature different Nike templates? Overall great start I especially love the shoulder design

I only have one Nike template, so they will all use that one.

Atlanta Hawks:

Red & White:

LdwxQh2.png

Vw4DCzF.png

'Nique Era Red & Yellow:

2uyuxlT.png

kR51jXA.png

Al Horford Era Blue & Red:

aHJP9Y5.png

smn10xv.png

• 2 weeks later...

Two relatively simple ones with the Celtics and the Nets.

Boston Celtics:

0ZpkScl.png

b6mTYMA.png

Just about as classic as it gets for Boston.

Brooklyn Nets:

kfiVuTs.png

jLERgTt.png

I couldn't have two excessively simple concepts in a row, so I had to spice things up and add the net pattern on the shoulders and sleeves.

Nets look great and I really like the Boston kits but! About the crest: maybe put the clover logo inside the roundel? I think that’d work better than the Irish dude holding a basketball. Or at least shop a soccer ball over the basketball.

great work as always though!

4 minutes ago, Vitalogy26 said:

Nets look great and I really like the Boston kits but! About the crest: maybe put the clover logo inside the roundel? I think that’d work better than the Irish dude holding a basketball. Or at least shop a soccer ball over the basketball.

great work as always though!

I completely overlooked the basketballs in the Celtics and Nets. Ill add a soccer ball in plave of both

I feel like Brooklyn is too similar to Atlanta. Maybe try the diamond pattern stripe used in the Kidd era down the front side where the crest is. If that makes any sense. Be a bit more creative. They’ve all been a bit bland, except for Boston which makes sense. I like the potential though and I like the presentation! Looking forward for more.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Archived