PowderedWater

International Hockey League: The 1977 Story

1 hour ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Thats fine. But to me it just seems like you are making excuses, or at least thats the way its coming off. The second jersey is fine, but I think you can do better. If nothing else, just keep practicing. And before you post, ask yourself if it really is ready for the public. Not trying to be rude, I want to see you do well. You ARE making improvements from uniform to uniform, which is definitely a plus. 

Thanks, this means a lot. I’ll try some more original designs. Paint should eventually work, so I’ll have more work up hopefully in a while.

23 hours ago, PowderedWater said:

DifR617V4AEnRpo?format=jpg

It’s incomplete, but here’s what I’ve been working on. 😎

Nice job on the uniform. :)

11 minutes ago, Matthew24 said:

Nice job on the uniform. :)

Thanks! Would it ruin the uni if I added a light blue wave pattern in the “v”? That was the plan for the finished jersey. Could also be an alt.

On 7/19/2018 at 2:38 PM, PowderedWater said:

DifR617V4AEnRpo?format=jpg

It’s incomplete, but here’s what I’ve been working on. 😎

This is just...too much. Point of the big "V?" There is no consistency between the hem "stripes" and the arms. It looks like two or three completely different uniforms just thrown together. Are the Whalers part of your league? I didn't see them on the original list. Also, since it's the IHL, why is there the NHL logo on the collar?

5 hours ago, Brass said:

This is just...too much. Point of the big "V?" There is no consistency between the hem "stripes" and the arms. It looks like two or three completely different uniforms just thrown together. Are the Whalers part of your league? I didn't see them on the original list. Also, since it's the IHL, why is there the NHL logo on the collar?

1. I thought the v looks neat

2. In my timeline they joined the IHL in the late 90s

3. I forgot to remove the logo.

Here it is, the Hartford Whalers, who joined the IHL (in name only) when the original team moved to Raleigh.

The V represents a harpoon’s tip, and the white outline on the back numbers are there to make them stand out more.

This is the home jersey. The away will probably be even cooler.

Di5CHdSUcAAa7yw?format=jpg

I like the concept, but there are a few nitpicks I have about numbers. First, the white numbers sticking out over the white section doesn't look too good, and could make the numbers harder to read from the stands. Second, you might need to make the shoulder numbers a little smaller so that they fit in the blue section. Lastly, the shoulder numbers and the back numbers should be in the same font. I like where you're going and I'm eager to see how Quebec turns out.

Okay, so I can’t work on this at home right now because I have a Mac and have the Paintbrush app and that’s too primitive to use for this, to rotating or anything. I’ll try to get something going soon.

Unfortunately, I can’t work on this thread right now. I’m having software issues that I will soon resolve. Thanks for the feedback.